Share - Mass Effect Legendary Screenshots

Share MELE Screens! Mine will almost exclusively be of EDI who is my absolute fav... but mostly Miri for now until I finish ME2.

Share whatever you have. Screens from original ME games are welcome too.

Miri 6.jpg

Miri 1.jpg

Spoiler

Miri 2.jpg

Miri 3.jpg

Miri 5.jpg

Miri 4.jpg

As a guy I feel Bioware is a bit too full of themselves on how they can drag me by my cock through their harem fantasy... I find these camera positions cringe and laugh worthy in Anime ecchi already so not sure some American "arteur" wants to be identified as being on that level.

That said: Nice butts. I like butts. It's still silly and literally in our faces.

How have I, in this hive of debauchery, been graced with the presence of the white knight of alien and android butts in my thread?

Fear not, more butts from cheesy angles incoming when I have some time to kill.

2 hours ago, chooo said:

How have I, in this hive of debauchery, been graced with the presence of the white knight of alien and android butts in my thread?

Fear not, more butts from cheesy angles incoming when I have some time to kill.

Don't worry, thats just LL now. Every thread has people coming in and actively arguing against mods for a game. Its insane how people act that way on a site dedicated to that very thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/21/2022 at 8:03 PM, ervin_78 said:

Can you please share textures for that outfit? My outfits are without that camel toe hahaha

Thanks in advance

The ones with the toe are from the original game. I have it installed too, but with a bunch of mods. The most recent "ALOT" censors her in the original game too. 

23 hours ago, chooo said:

The ones with the toe are from the original game. I have it installed too, but with a bunch of mods. The most recent "ALOT" censors her in the original game too. 

Ohh okay,do you have original file(I think diffuse map and normal map) of EDI armor with toe,I tried as well and my install is literally overwritten by other mods plus I didn't know that ALOT is censors that too?

Tried last night to reinstall but still EDI wears armor with censored camel toe,wish I know which update is responsible for that

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, kainlt04 said:

It brings back good memories, I played 2 when it came out, I understand that now all versions of M.E. It is censored, what do I do to avoid censorship?

You have to mod the original ME3, if you mean EDI's camel toe by censorship, nothing else is censored in the remake. Some camera angles too are changed in the remake, mostly on Miranda's butt, which are easy to swap back.

If you mod the original and want to Install ALOT Textures it must be Ver 13 or earlier, it is censored in higher versions. 

I play the original ME3 modded, the remake looks no better.

I play ME2 remake, Miranda looks better in it to my eye and the gameplay is better.

9829820598744776704_20240228203732_1 - Copy.png

9829820598744776704_20240228202900_1 - Copy.png

9829820598744776704_20240228203435_1 - Copy.png

Edited by chooo