CM Partner Finishing Touches Help

lolicatgirls9

So I learned how to make CM Partners and I finally made one. She works, but there's some things about her that I want to change. Though the guide had most of what I needed to know, there were a few things it wasn't clear on or that I didn't really understand (maybe I'm just tired, it is five minutes after midnight). So I've got questions.

1. How do I change her persuasion tastes? I want her to like admire, love joke, dislike boast, and hate coerce.

2. How do I get her to read specific books while in free mode? I want her to be reading a sex novel or dirty magazine or something (first thing I need to do is find that mod with the sex stories books).

3. How do I add items to her inventory? The guide wasn't clear on this.

That's about it for now...

So I learned how to make CM Partners and I finally made one. She works' date=' but there's some things about her that I want to change. Though the guide had most of what I needed to know, there were a few things it wasn't clear on or that I didn't really understand (maybe I'm just tired, it is five minutes after midnight). So I've got questions.

1. How do I change her persuasion tastes? I want her to like admire, love joke, dislike boast, and hate coerce.

2. How do I get her to read specific books while in free mode? I want her to be reading a sex novel or dirty magazine or something (first thing I need to do is find that mod with the sex stories books).

[/quote']

There's this one for adult books: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13397

If you are after the Adult Erotic Bookstore, it has suffered the fate of many a good mod at the hands of Nexus.

However, This one contains Mags that might suit you: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30264

As for the technical issues with CM partners... sorry no idea. I'm sure that someone here will help with any problems.

So I learned how to make CM Partners and I finally made one. She works' date=' but there's some things about her that I want to change. Though the guide had most of what I needed to know, there were a few things it wasn't clear on or that I didn't really understand (maybe I'm just tired, it is five minutes after midnight). So I've got questions.

[/quote']

I can only answered the third question:

to add an item to her inventory, you must do it on the CS. first open your cm partner character window, click the inventory tab (near faction, spell etc) then leave it (do not close it), go back to the object window. go to items and find the item that you wanted to add on the object id to your cm inventory tab. from there you just simply drag the item to the inventory box on the character window.

as for the first question, I think that went random. cause, I've made quite a lot CM partners and the persuasion tastes are vary, even between the same class and race. CMIWW

There's this one for adult books: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13397

If you are after the Adult Erotic Bookstore' date=' it has suffered the fate of many a good mod at the hands of Nexus.

However, This one contains Mags that might suit you: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30264

[/quote']

Wow, that's pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Yeah, I noticed that bookstore is gone. And I really wanted that one.

Maybe someone else has it...

As for Duke City, holy crap! That's awesome! I'll be trying that out very soon.

Thanks.

I can only answered the third question:

to add an item to her inventory' date=' you must do it on the CS. first open your cm partner character window, click the inventory tab (near faction, spell etc) then leave it (do not close it), go back to the object window. go to items and find the item that you wanted to add on the object id to your cm inventory tab. from there you just simply drag the item to the inventory box on the character window.

[/quote']

I see. My main problem was that I couldn't find the items section, but I found it now. I didn't realize that it was in that separate window, and how obvious it should have been.

Thank you.

Archived