BlackHatDragon3 Posted May 23, 2021 Posted May 23, 2021 I need some help with these problems, When I run Fnis I got just these two errors, but I have tried to update horny creatures and sex lab arroused and arroused creatures, but i can't fix. does anyone knows how to fix it?
Marina_Kha Posted May 23, 2021 Posted May 23, 2021 Are you sure your FNIS Creature Pack is the SE version ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files
BlackHatDragon3 Posted May 23, 2021 Author Posted May 23, 2021 9 hours ago, Marina_Kha said: Are you sure your FNIS Creature Pack is the SE version ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files yes, but I"m using XXL version
twaffles Posted May 24, 2021 Posted May 24, 2021 what version of HCOS are you running V1_17b or V1_20 ?
twaffles Posted May 24, 2021 Posted May 24, 2021 On 5/23/2021 at 1:15 PM, BlackHatDragon3 said: yes, but I"m using XXL version its most likely not a Fnis version issue since i'm using the same one it looks like you got the wrong HCOS probably the LE version try using one of these V1_17b is more stable for me dunno if you get better results with V1_20 but here ya go HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_17bSE.7z HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_20SE.7z
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now