Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your kind words and interest in my mod! 

I am working on the pie menu issue now along with others mentioned, and will have an update soon! 

Thanks for your patience and support!

Dying for the ability to collar them, that will be so cool when in the mod, the rest is working well now I have all packs installed, although the ability to punish some other way than a slap across the face would be good, like bend them over and paddle ass or spank over knee.

Hello, I made this mod I localization version and share in China's web site, also comes with your name and the original web page link, because my English is very poor, translation work and it is depend on the translator, so there is no the first time to apply for your permission, so if you don't want this mod was published to the Chinese website, please tell me, I will delete my previous posts.

Because I am very interested in the BDSM part, I decided to learn the translation method of the mod at the first time I discovered it. I think your mod is really great! So if my sharing behavior offends you, I will certainly delete my sharing.

TURBODRIVER told me about your work this morning.  My wife and I are lifestylers and have wanted something like this in our sims games.  Delighted to see you working on it and looking forward to enjoying all your progress.

On 5/24/2021 at 9:39 AM, EllaNoir said:

Hey, sorry for the delay! I needed a break haha. But are you using the latest version of the TS4?

@EllaNoirHi sorry to bother you but Im just now starting Sims 4 , as far as I can tell I got the mod to work with base game only so no issues there.. but I to am having issues finding flirty fetishes pie menu, I noticed you mentioned TS4 to another when they had same issue but are you referring to the animations??... If so then can you provide a link please , Im sorry but Im not familiar with sims 4 at all just getting to know it now as mentioned above :)

EDIT, disregard issue solved itself after a day or so, before flirty fetishes pops up I had to select admit desire to be dominated in the regular pie then it showed up after it said I had acquired that trait

Edited by LL_Cass
4 hours ago, garrison15 said:

The Sims agreed but the FlirtyFetishes pie menu is nowhere to be found. What the hell?

For me it is just a matter of clicking 'more choices' till I get tired. A few times, it did not appear the first time I started a conversation, but exiting the convo and trying again worked.

9 hours ago, garrison15 said:

The Sims agreed but the FlirtyFetishes pie menu is nowhere to be found. What the hell?

I finally got it, before flirty fetishes pops up I had to select admit desire to be dominated in the regular pie then it showed up after it said I had acquired that trait

This is working well for me now and  big thank you to EllaNoir for all the hard work.  I've got  a couple of suggestions if that's OK. Can you adapt the Vampire 'command to sit' to put subs on their knees?  Also the loser of a fight with a vampire  is down on all fours so that may be something you can use. Last, if the traits and skills were available for teens that would be terrific.

Anyhow, thanks again for this. Really looking forward to seeing where you take things.

Wow! You guys are amazing. Thank you for this fucking flattery.

I apologize for the long absence. But take solace when I am silent, I am busy working my fingers until they raw, creating something weird for you all. That being said, I am working on a better version that will end (hopefully) the issues that are stopping some of you from enjoying FlirtyFetishes: BDSM mod. I believe it is from not having certain packs. That was an amatuer mistake by me. But if you can be patient and fret not that I will deliver, you can bet I will deliver! I have been really going at it to bring you guys what you wanted and apologize greatly for your not being able! 

I will be back soon to respond to your individual questions if no one else has answered them. I apologize for not responding sooner, however, if I didn't ignore LL or Patreon, I would on there all day and not creating a newer better version everyone can play! Thanks for your support! 

Also, if you have issue other than the pie menu not working, message me! I'll make sure to add to here so everyone can see in case they have the same issue. I seriously can't handle the comments with this much ADHD.  Messaging is more organized, allowing me to focus on you!

I'm not sure if this is already planned (and if it is forgive me) but would it be possible to add the traits to the reward store as well? It's my preferred method of adding extra traits since I haven't looked into a mod that adds more than 3 CAS traits yet. If not, I understand completely! Thank you for making this wonderful mod. ?

8 hours ago, Rose Princess said:

I'm not sure if this is already planned (and if it is forgive me) but would it be possible to add the traits to the reward store as well? It's my preferred method of adding extra traits since I haven't looked into a mod that adds more than 3 CAS traits yet. If not, I understand completely! Thank you for making this wonderful mod. ?

You have the thepancake1 mod that adds 2 more spaces ^^ https://www.patreon.com/posts/48204168, does anyone know if there is any Spanish translation of this mod? I need it in my game! XD

On 5/24/2021 at 10:01 AM, ryanmayfair said:

@EllaNoir,

Thank you for this very promising mod! 

I'd like to ask if you have any recommendations for Wicked Whims settings to complement / facilitate the way your mod works?  (I ask because when I first installed it and set my test couple appropriately, I then had them initiate the D/s relationship -- at which point they promptly rushed off to have sex with the newly-minted submissive taking the top role, which was rather jarring...  LOL! )

Oh haha, yes, I had notice this as well. This will be solved within the next update! Thank you!

On 5/24/2021 at 10:01 AM, ryanmayfair said:

@EllaNoir,

Thank you for this very promising mod! 

I'd like to ask if you have any recommendations for Wicked Whims settings to complement / facilitate the way your mod works?  (I ask because when I first installed it and set my test couple appropriately, I then had them initiate the D/s relationship -- at which point they promptly rushed off to have sex with the newly-minted submissive taking the top role, which was rather jarring...  LOL! )

Oh haha, yes, I had notice this as well. This will be solved within the next update! Thank you!

On 5/24/2021 at 10:21 AM, morgane.loizeau said:

Sorry for my script but i'm french, i have problem for this mods, i unzip the folder to install in the mods folder but i doesn't work. Nothing in the game. thank you

^

Salut! Premièrement, la romance doit être développée. Ensuite, tu pouves "Demander à créer des D/s dynamiques" dans le menu tarte Romance. Et voila! Tu as le menu pour FlirtyFetishes. Excuse my French :) Merci! 

On 5/24/2021 at 11:03 AM, Lisette11 said:

I have no issues with the terminology, but I am troubled by the fact that none of the Dom's options are positive: lie to get attention, point out flaws, embarrass... I want to have a positive S/D relationship and while humiliation and punishments are a wanted and essential part of the scene, lying and pointing out flaws are not. These options make it seem a bit abusive. I love D/S relationships and your mod has infinite potential so I hope to see it developed further.

I hope I don't come off as too negative. I have wanted a mod that adds a D/S dynamic to the game pretty much ever since I came upon Wicked Whims. I thank you for this. 

On 5/24/2021 at 11:33 AM, Ariathos92 said:

I haven't gotten too far into the mod myself, but I had the same feeling about this.
The whole interaction for the Dominant being called "Manipulate", gives this a bad vibe, in my opinion.
I would recommend "train (sub)" instead. That can incorporate "manipulation", in the sense of encouraging, pushing or just telling them to do a certain thing.
That all those interactions seem to be purely negative doesn't sound too good to me either.
But it's a start! 
Don't want to be too critical, it's all coming together still.

@EllaNoir Considering how much damage "50 shades of grey" did to the reputation and overall perception of kink/BDSM, would you consider more wholesome/positive interactions for the D/s couple?
In my personal understanding it should be about nurturing and training, making the best out of each other. 
It would suck if it would appear to be all about manipulation, abuse and personal instant gratification.
But this is, like you mentioned, a simulation or imitation of life, so maybe a purely fetishized depiction might be what people want.
Just doesn't sit too well with me, seeing kink and BDSM presented from that kind of angle.

Hugely complicated and deep topic, of course. Just my feedback in line with @Lisette11

Hey guys! Thanks for voicing your concerns. Allow me to elaborate the future of FlirtyFetishes: BDSM in the detail you question:

Domineering is a CAS trait that one Sim has that is considered to be "D-Role". D-Role is short for Dominant Role. This is counter to the CAS trait Submissive which is considered to be s-Role. (D-Role/s-Role are names I have classified for FlirtyFetishes purposes.) 

You may place Domineering as a Personality Trait the same as you would "Flirty" or "Hates Children." On my Patreon, I created a poll to decide which D-Role and s-Role traits would be showcased first in my mod. I listed 2 D-Role traits for patrons to vote for: Domineering or Dominant. This was the same for 4 s-role traits to vote over which were: Brat, Curious, Submissive, and Wimpy. Domineering and Submissive won. 

Domineering is meant to be, well, domineering as characteristics follow. It is not meant to define the "Dominant role" of the D/s Dynamic. This is the same case for the CAS Trait "Submissive." Submissive is NOT meant to be in relation to what a sub is considered in the D/s Dynamic. It is simply a definition of the Sim, not the role that can be created from. That is why it is capitalized lol. Because it is not meant as a role, but a trait. 

So, rest assured, Domineering is only one trait and I am sure you all will enjoy the others that will be added to this Sims 4 BDSM mod soon! 

Thanks for giving it a try and your feedback ;)

On 5/24/2021 at 3:50 PM, THEFATJUJU said:

sowwy fow my bad englisww uwu..

FINALLY! a good Dom/Sub mod in Sims 4. TY for took your time to make and upload this mod ❤️

external-content.duckduckgo_com.jpg.ba2ca84a7975def5fbf97a4296d3b628.jpg

Are you open for any suggestions? (I don't want to sound arrogant or make any pressure. I'm just excited)

First one

So mean

Sub get flirty buffs from mean interactions, that get higher if they get used often in the conversation and don't lose romance relationship points from it. If it get spammed to much Sub get sad buffs and Dom ebrassed (depending on the level).

Second one

Good Boy/Girl

If the Sub and the Dom have maxed out Level Dom can give the order to follow. Sub will then follow the dom and only do her/his orders like: go sleep there, use this toilet use this WW Furniture/item (if its possible) and so and so.

Third one

sugar bread and whip

What is this whole S/D play without punishment?? Your Slave don't want to eat her/his healthy gluten free meal? Good ol' spanking. Your slave want to start a rebelion and pee on your 5000 Simoleons armani carpet to assert dominats. whaat??? Put her/his face in it to show who is the boss. But if she/he be a nice girl/boy, she/he can be on top or get a nice cuddle (on endless loop) on the sofa/Bed.

Last one

HATE LOVE

I always didn't like that you can't max out the love and hate relationship bar at the same time in sims 4. In connection with some buffs after mean/flirt interactions (like: I can't stand this sim but i want to kiss her/him so bad) would be f great.

Puuh, that was long.

Hope you like some of the suggestions and have a nice day, piece.

sowwy fow my bad englisww uwu..

Hey, thanks for the suggestions! I have a grand plan and from what you mentioned, I think you'll like what is to come! 

On 5/26/2021 at 4:37 PM, MortiferusX said:

@EllaNoir

Is it still planed to add this Features for Teens? I can already create a D/s Relationship with a Teen but the Pie Menue does not show up because the trait is not available for teens in CAS.

YES. There will be key to unlock this soon. Driving me fucking crazy without it haha.