The Dicky Twister club

The only queer club in the Night City open for the player could use some spicing up.

Despite its roots in the From Dusk till Dawn movie and the naughty sign, it's rather dull place with fully clothed dancers and rather ordinary clientele. While this may be funny in itself in a city full of weirdos and raunchy advertising, I wouldn't mind if the place was more exciting.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too would like to see mods like this on cyberpunk ?

If any talented modder is unsure how popular they would be.. look at similar mods on skyrim you will see a massive fan base!

Edited by dribbles2
  • 2 years later...

I would take at least naked male strippers. My Jig-Jig street looks like it fell out of Bangkok. I had a mod bug out that was outdated and it took off everyone's bottoms. Their are trans characters naturally in the game. It's a capitalist dystopian nightmare, everyone's exploitable and marketable. ?

• 1 month later...