[Solved] 3BBB - Amazing Armor missing Texture / Pink Vagina

Hi everyone,

I know a lot of you will facepalm right now but I searched for it for hours and didn't find anything ... or I searched for the wrong terms.

I downloaded and installed following armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49321 ( Daughters of Dimitrescu - Daughters of Dimitrescu CBBE 3BA SE ).
I have CBBE 3BA installed and so far it is working pretty fine with physics and functioning vagina and anus and all.

However, when building this armor with my body preset in bodyslide and equipping it ingame, it doesn't seem to apply the correct textures for the vagina. Any pointers as to why that happens or can someone spank me and tell me what to search for?

Any help would be really appreciated ❤️

Here are some screenshots from Bodyslide, equipped (broken), and unequipped (working).

Screenshot_20210518_221948.png

Screenshot_20210518_215618.png

Screenshot_20210518_221347.png

@PapaGeorge
That was it!
I was so afraid of updating 3BA since all the physics bit is still a bit intimidating to me and I reeeally didn't want to reinstall everything from scratch.

I updated to the latest version ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174 - 2.06) rebuilt my body (and just to be safe my armor). And it's now displaying correctly!

どうもありがとうございます! ?❤️