Is there a way to get the animations in sync?

1 hour ago, GoosePeelings said:

I see the animations, at least in my game, get a bit out of sync constantly. Is there a fix for that or a tool to reset the timings?

you could try SexLab Utility Plus that fixes quite a few things. if you have a similar pc then i have i suggest going with the normal version when installing it,not the extra since that tents to make the time longer until a scene can start

No promises if that fixes your problem. Only had it sometimes with specific animations and i am on SE. After installing it, it got much better for me.

2 hours ago, GoosePeelings said:

I see the animations, at least in my game, get a bit out of sync constantly. Is there a fix for that or a tool to reset the timings?

Not for every stage, at least not for me. The closest way I have found is to press [ during the first stage (hold Shift and keep pressing Space to go back stages if you are already out of the first stage) this restarts the animation for all parties but, in my game, the PC always double starts and so is still out of sync for that stage however the following stages are now in sync.

Not sure if that helps.

2 hours ago, GoosePeelings said:

There are many fixes from @osmelmc's patch mod in the Dev version of SexLab on github. Google "Github Sexlab" to find it if you're interested. I've been using it for a couple of months and it's much improved over the "public" Beta 8.

Also, the SLAL Animation Packs I have installed (only about 6 of the 15 or 20 listed on the SSE Conversion Tracking page) seem to be of MUCH higher quality than some of the ones included with SexLab- better alignment in particular.