New 3BA/CBPC Physics on old CBBE Armors

So I have this minor issue regarding CBBE physics that I'm wondering if there's an easy fix aside from manual conversion

I'm currently using the latest CBPC physics and 3BA body. For the naked body and various armor mods that support the 3BA body, the breasts move just as intended (I usually set if to medium level of movement - quite natural in motion)

However, if I use any armor mods that still use the old CBBE 1 breast node physics like Remodeled Armors: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168

Then I have the issue of those armors' breasts physics moving way too much, they're like stretchable jellos, especially when running

I understand the reason is the differences in breast nodes but I was wondering if there's a way to make these two types of armors/body mods to play nice with the current CBPC 3BA physics that's definitely made for the 3 breast nodes.

I don't really want to reduce the breast movement any further than it is because then 3BA armors and bodies' breasts will be too static.

Converting the old CBBE armors to 3BA is definitely doable but that's something I don't want to tackle right now, especially with Remodeled Armors' hundreds of meshes.