Serana Dialog Addon

Good Afternoon All, I was trying to install this package with NMM from the Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104587?tab=description&BH=6

I installed the main package ant the patches I needed. However both LOOT and NMM are showing problems with his file named SDA Serana Dialogue Edit Patch-104587-5-0SDEPatch-1619601446, I even tried looking at the ESP file in this package in TES 5 Edit and it would seem you can't. I am including 4 screenshots.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.eb020e70db38606dc225aecfa113b213.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d584a9d96a3de2791eb2162b5528f7d9.png

Spoiler

image.png.e978a6132e4ee498218e67fb9cf58810.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.518e694108f4535c492b2e139d0c0c68.png

I was going to check the record but was unable. This looks this would have to be fixed from within the Creation Kit if I'm correct.

We can close this and mark this as resolved. I actually did get an answer to this......There are couple of mods like this out there and the way the install directions are written are atrocious. There was confusion between this and another mod out there. I actually did not need the Serana Dialogue Edit patch. Removed it and everything should be fine.