Tips for running a strip club/brothel

Any advice on how to go about setting up my own strip club/brothel? I have ww, nwp, and BD installed, and now my next goal is to develop a combination strip club/brothel to see how much I can make. 

Any advice or threads that do a good job of explaining how to get started? 

Also, if I throw a club down onto a lot, can I have NPCs run It/work it? Would I have to build a household for it?

I think the strip club part is one of the most fun to play. My advice:
1. Don't leave objects that are going to be used too far, or don't leave the main room too wide. Sims are not very smart and this is common knowledge (?‍♀️), they can take a long time to start an action if the object they need is too far away.
2. You can make an interesting amount of money working with prostitution. The NisaK mod is wonderful for that and gives you the opportunity to make the dancers become self-employed prostitutes and give you a percentage of the profits. In that case, a attached room may be a good choice.?
3. Make sure you have enough dancers to rotate between them. Apparently it’s quite tiring to dance on pole, so they don’t do it for a long period of time. Always leave some in the 'reserve' to replace as the pole dancers get tired. ?
4. Create a group  / club with your dancers. This helps to coordinate actions, not only during working hours, but afterwards as well.
5. Hire vampires to be janitors. I wish someone had told me that. But Caleb and Lilith are excellent for cleaning, due to their high speed and no need for rest and stops for the bathroom. It's basically exploration, I know, but it's very useful!

Other wonderful tips in this post here: 

I'm sure they will help you

And as for the possibility of autonomy, no. Unfortunately it is not yet possible for a strip club to be fully functional autonomously. Turbo has already said it is working on it, for now we can only wait

2 hours ago, BiaX said:

I think the strip club part is one of the most fun to play. My advice:
1. Don't leave objects that are going to be used too far, or don't leave the main room too wide. Sims are not very smart and this is common knowledge (?‍♀️), they can take a long time to start an action if the object they need is too far away.
2. You can make an interesting amount of money working with prostitution. The NisaK mod is wonderful for that and gives you the opportunity to make the dancers become self-employed prostitutes and give you a percentage of the profits. In that case, a attached room may be a good choice.?
3. Make sure you have enough dancers to rotate between them. Apparently it’s quite tiring to dance on pole, so they don’t do it for a long period of time. Always leave some in the 'reserve' to replace as the pole dancers get tired. ?
4. Create a group  / club with your dancers. This helps to coordinate actions, not only during working hours, but afterwards as well.
5. Hire vampires to be janitors. I wish someone had told me that. But Caleb and Lilith are excellent for cleaning, due to their high speed and no need for rest and stops for the bathroom. It's basically exploration, I know, but it's very useful!

Thank you so much!! these are really good tips. I think my current build is a little wide, because there is always a corner of my club with a couch and dancing spot that never really gets used. I'm also trying to play around with the lot autonomy signs. I can designate certain rooms to be my working rooms for the prostitutes, but I also want to find a way to make my main room/stage more open for sex (had an idea for a combo strip/sex club). I can never make that main area as active as my side rooms, and I think there are some privacy/autonomy switches that I cannot seem to figure out. 

I'm also having another small issue where one of my charmers just does absolutely nothing. No charming, no lapdances, nothing. She'll just go and sit somewhere doing nothing. Any reason why this could be? all of my other dancers/charmers do the job perfectly. Also, all of my strippers are NPCs that I do not control.

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me a few times, and I fired her and hired someone else instead. Or else I put her to work at the bar. Well, I think even in The Sims there are lazy workers. ?

As for the privacy issue of the main room: Make sure you've configured prostitutes for look anywhere to initiate sex. By default they look for a private place for sex, and this ends up getting in the way if your idea is to explore public sex. I advise you to put some objects for sexual use in this collective space, to encourage them to use them during the animation, and prevent them from always going to private rooms.
In my last club this happened a lot with the runners. As my private rooms were downstairs, they ended up doing the programs in the blessed corridor that led to the private rooms, instead of in the private rooms. Are we a prostitution strip club? Sure, but it's not a sleazy bar. ?

11 hours ago, BiaX said:

This happened to me a few times, and I fired her and hired someone else instead. Or else I put her to work at the bar. Well, I think even in The Sims there are lazy workers. ?

As for the privacy issue of the main room: Make sure you've configured prostitutes for look anywhere to initiate sex. By default they look for a private place for sex, and this ends up getting in the way if your idea is to explore public sex. I advise you to put some objects for sexual use in this collective space, to encourage them to use them during the animation, and prevent them from always going to private rooms.
In my last club this happened a lot with the runners. As my private rooms were downstairs, they ended up doing the programs in the blessed corridor that led to the private rooms, instead of in the private rooms. Are we a prostitution strip club? Sure, but it's not a sleazy bar. ?

Hahaha exactly what I'm going for. While my bar and stage/dancing areas are in two separate rooms, I want to keep all the action either in the stage area or private rooms, but everybody just loves the main floor by the bar. I'm not complaining, but at the same time, is that really a way to conduct business? ?