[mod] Wearable "Packages"

Wearable "Packages"

This is a mod I created for my own use. I stopped working on it ages ago, but revisiting it now it appears to be complete...? I'm uploading it in case it's of interest to anyone else.

Features

• Wearable dicks!
    • Every vanilla race is supported.
    • Matches the Sexbound art for each vanilla race. (Sexbound not required.)
    • Each package automatically adapts to the skin/feather/fur color of the wearer.
    • Shipped in discreet, non-embarrassing packaging! (SFW item icon, names, and metadata cruft.)
    • May be manually equipped by any gender.
    • Automatically equipped in the cosmetic slot for supported bottomless NPCs of male or futa gender. (Wearing Nudity Overhaul's "barelegs" counts as bottomless.)
    • No more dicks clipping through armor!
  • Bulges!
    • Male underwear from Nudity Overhaul now features a distinct bulge.
    • Prehistoric Woolly Pants automatically gains a bulge when worn by males. A "packed" version can be crafted, that has a bulge when worn by anyone.

Usage

Please note that these "packages" have no effect whatsoever during Sexbound animations! They're only for walking around in the world with your dingus flapping majestically in the breeze, the way the Cultivator intended.

Download the ".pak" and put it in your "mods" folder, or download the ".zip" and unzip and place the "Packages-beta1" folder in your "mods" folder.

To give yourself a package, use the "/admin" command to gain admin status, point the cursor at yourself, and "/spawnitem humanpackage". (You can spawn any race's package; it will match your race when held or worn.)

To give an NPC a package, simply ensure that their uniform either includes nothing or the "barelegs" item from Nudity Overhaul in the legs slot. They will automatically gain a package appropriate to their race and gender. If you want non-futa females to have a package, you can manually give them one for the legs slot. A vanilla Tailor crewmember can be used to set uniforms, but I recommend using "Crew Customization +".

To add support for other races, you just need to create an item with an ID of "<raceid>package", with the "package_package" tag in its "itemTags" list. Copying one of the packages from this mod to start with is a good idea. Pixel colors in its graphic that correspond to pixel colors in that race's art will be altered to match, other colors will be left unaltered. (This is used on purpose in e.g. the Avian and Fenerox packages.)

Bugs

• Novakid dicks don't glow. I couldn't figure out a fix for this. That's probably why I got frustrated and gave up.
  • Prehistoric Woolly Pants will always bulge for males and never bulge for females, even futas. (Not really fixable; give your futas a packed one as a workaround?)
  • Some of my animations suck. Maybe all. You be the judge!
  • Probably other bugs I don't know about.

Edited by Geothermal
fix wrong command
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...