Question about Combining two Visual Overhaul Mods for Interesting NPCs Mod

Hey fellow mod users,

I have had some novice experience with using the Creation Kit and SSEdit using Mod Organizer 2 for Skyrim Special Edition. I recently wanted to start up Interesting NPCs and found two visual overhauls that I really like. The problem is that while I enjoy both of the overhauls, there are some character overhauls that I like on some, but not all, and I would like to find a way to copy/overwrite some of the changes onto the other. 

I'm currently looking at both of these overhauls:

1: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27330?tab=images&BH=24

This first one I would like to use as the base overhaul, while using some of the character looks from this second mod to overwrite those on the first:

2: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40046?tab=images&BH=38

Something I've done in the past is going into the meshes for the facegen parts and overwriting/renaming and overwriting those of the other, and this sometimes has worked. The problem is, I don't know how to identify which facegen meshes or facetints (textures) are for which character. I can't seem to find this info when I look under the specific character's headpart in SSEdit. I can find the hair and the hairline, but I don't see any indicator for the actual facegen mesh or facetints, and I'm sure I'm missing something. 

My hope is that I can find which meshes I need, use the ones I want from mod #2 to overwrite those on #1, and if needed change the esp to refer to the correct hair/hairline using SSEdit if needed. 

Does anyone know an easier way to do what I'm trying? How do we figure out which Facegen geom mesh and face tint file relates to which npc?

Any suggestions would be appreciated and hopefully there might be an easier way to do this that someone might know of and can recommend. If someone knows an clear way to do what I'm suggesting, it would be awesome if someone could give a step-by-step process on what to do.

Thanks,

Martianman