FNIS Creatures issue with multiple creatures animations.

I was testing for the first time the creatures features to see how worked but for some reason it works only in a pair situation not group.

I give you an example: i installed the fnis creatures on MO2 then runned FNIS wich registred correcrly the creature pack so I started game, opened Sexlabs Framework, activated the Allow creatures animations. Opening console showed it registred 50 creatures animations correctly so I made my testing.

I picked my female follower, i wrote in console player.placetome 00023a9a 4 to spawn 4 falmers. They were aggressive so i wrote the commands TCAI and TDETECT to make their aggreasivity off and detection. I casted as i always do the spell on target with the "massmatchmaker addon" and it correctly worked even if there was 1 animation only with 4 phases (missionary). So I checked the animal animations and found a 5p so 4 creatures and 1 female anomation and it didn't start. In console the error was like the game couldn't find the animal actors for that giving Fatal error.

Can anyone tell mw what am i doing wrong? I tried with other animals and i can't make any group anomation, only pair. Ty!

20210512085453_1.jpg

27 minutes ago, mavvo said:

I was testing for the first time the creatures features to see how worked but for some reason it works only in a pair situation not group.

I give you an example: i installed the fnis creatures on MO2 then runned FNIS wich registred correcrly the creature pack so I started game, opened Sexlabs Framework, activated the Allow creatures animations. Opening console showed it registred 50 creatures animations correctly so I made my testing.

I picked my female follower, i wrote in console player.placetome 00023a9a 4 to spawn 4 falmers. They were aggressive so i wrote the commands TCAI and TDETECT to make their aggreasivity off and detection. I casted as i always do the spell on target with the "massmatchmaker addon" and it correctly worked even if there was 1 animation only with 4 phases (missionary). So I checked the animal animations and found a 5p so 4 creatures and 1 female anomation and it didn't start. In console the error was like the game couldn't find the animal actors for that giving Fatal error.

Can anyone tell mw what am i doing wrong? I tried with other animals and i can't make any group anomation, only pair. Ty!

20210512085453_1.jpg

I'm having kinda similar problem, hopefully you will get a solution, which may help me. 

35 minutes ago, mavvo said:

20210512085453_1.jpg

The way mass matchmaker spells work for creatures is frankly shit.  They don't create/fill arrays reliably for Sexlab, and when the array finds a "none", the whole things fails.

Something like Sexlab Tools is far more useful and functional, and most importantly, reliable.

15 minutes ago, mavvo said:

I should try test it with the Sexlab Tools. But how people make it work with massmatchmaker? are there otherways to do it? There is NO reason for pair animations to work but not group!

I think I remember @MadMansGun telling me that you need to use plain Matchmaker for Creature Animations rather than Mass Matchmaker. Of course, I just use Puppet Master because I'm SOOOOOOOO old school.

Plain matchmaker? what you mean bro? I use the single target effect target. I target each one of the actors oen by one  ancd check if spell hitted. It seems like they can recognize 1 creature but it's more the game can't.

32 minutes ago, mavvo said:

Plain matchmaker? what you mean bro? I use the single target effect target. I target each one of the actors oen by one  ancd check if spell hitted. It seems like they can recognize 1 creature but it's more the game can't.

Default matchmaker allows only up to 3 actors at once, if Im not mistaken

14 minutes ago, mavvo said:

This fixed my problems. I uninstalled Massmatchmaker and used this. Now works as intended with creatures! TY for help!

You're welcome. Just as MadMansGun told me, just pass it on (and if you're in the mood support his Patreon).

yea, massmatchmaker does NOT work on creatures, only matchmaker will work (also hit any human actors with the spell/s first before the creatures)

10 hours ago, AAAndreyKongo2 said:

Default matchmaker allows only up to 3 actors at once, if Im not mistaken

it supports 5, but you need to hit all actors within 7 seconds (it's tricky to do due to the casting speed of spells, also you need to avoid hitting the same actor twice)

you can edit the spells with xedit to give you more time...but it becomes annoying when your only using them on 2 actors.

• 1 month later...

Use the new SexLab Debug Spell that come with my last version of the "SexLab Utility Plus". Work for LE and SE and is a enhanced version of the original MatchMaker without the time issues. Plus the "SexLab Utility Plus" can handle creature animations with more than one race.