I got inspired by Red Seat District from the mod "Diamond City Expansion". It just so happens that you can work as a pole dancer, and works with AAF animations. Been looking for mods simulating an employer from a cartel/brothel and employing you as sex worker, but i can't find anything related. Period. [AAF] RSE II: Brothels is a mod with a similar feature and close to what i am looking for, but unfortunately the mod is broken and will CTD your save file overtime and corrupt.
I loved "Diamond City Expansion" mod behind the idea but unfortunately was short lived when the quest ended. Not that you can't keep doing what you do after the quest is done but i am looking for the deep if you catch my drift.

Since you can get pregnant with loverslab mods, was wondering if your employer also won't complain about it. Who knows. It's the harsh badlands of the Commonwealth after all. And... crime is not in short supply.

Bet it would be a work of passion.

Mod reference: Diamond City Expansion at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

P.S.: - I have a Mod giving alternative start instead of Vault 111. Set scale of my character to 0.9 because i wanted to simulate the young teenager behind the idea that your life was always this. Surrounded by others just like her. You didn't come from a vault. But that doesn't stop a vault dweller also from being part.

This is at best a mod idea. You could brand it as part of Liemanto Cartel for better deep. Or some other employer character.

Groovy.

• 2 years later...