[Scripting Question] How does Sexlab track Actor Orgasms?

So I am trying to figure out a function for Radiant Prostitution and Gigolo that will detect whether an Actor Orgasms. I've noticed in the Papyrus log that Sexlab reports this information and how many the actor has had in that animation (if using a mod like SLSO). Where does Sexlab store this information and how can I capture it for my own mod? I'm doing this so that RPG will play nice alongside SLSO. I'd like to capture this straight out of Sexlab so that SLSO won't have to become a dependency. This is the line that I'm seeing in the log: 

[05/05/2021 - 12:53:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Traveler]  - Traveler- Orgasms[2] Enjoyment [10] BaseEnjoyment[-52]

Where does Sexlab store this information and how can I capture it for my own mod? Heck, is the approach I'm trying even possible?