Fucking a Sim to death seems impossible. Send help.

Hey all. I have a strange... issue?

As the title suggest, I'm trying to set up a scenario where the main sim is tormented by sex-hungry spirits that are attempt to "drain" any living sim on the lot.

The problem is that Wicked Whims seems hell bent on preserving Sims' Motive Bars during animations.

I went into the WW settings and saw, in the advanced cheats, there is a section for Sims Needs/Motives Decay and, by Default, its enabled. Still, the motives seem to decrease, then increase to maintain their initial values before the animation.

So far I've tried unchecking that box, figuring it would do the inverse of whatever having it checked does, but nope. The needs still bounce back and forth in order to maintain their initial values.

So far what I've done:

I've reset Wicked Whims to its default state, then saved and reloaded that save. Still the motives are locked.

I've check and unchecked the box in advanced cheats, but still, the motives are locked.

I've enabled Experimental Mode, but still, the motives keep regenerating.

----

Personally, I feel like I might be missing something incredibly simple and rarely do I post on forums to troubleshoot, but I just can't seem to have my Sims' motives decay. If anyone else has some insight on this subject I would be incredibly happy if you shared it.

Thanks LL. Y'all make Sims & Skyrim infinitely replayable!

That makes me sad, but thanks so much for getting back to me as quickly as you have.

I suppose my next course of action is finding a way to manually override this option. If you could point me in the right direction (Downloadable tools needed to edit the mod) that'd be amazing.

If not, no worries. You've already saved me a huge amount of time troubleshooting. 

Its all good. I have some barebones knowledge from "Modding" Darkest Dungeon: Manipulating trinket stats and such.

So far I've found a too called S4PE  (Sims 4 Package Editor). It looks like I can import .package files into this tool and break them down into all their different parts. From my extremely basic knowledge, the easiest parts to edit are the _XML. They're basically just strings of text that describe the functional output of their given task.

Problem is: Wicked Whims is a BIG mod with a megaton of individual XMLs, each with their own individual function. I'm basically going through each one individually looking for keywords like Mood, Motive, Decay, etc... Probably going to take me forever to sift though this entire library.

Even then, I still BARELY have any idea what to do even IF I manage to accidentally stumble upon the correct file.

Fortunately, no matter how badly I mangle WW, I can always safely redownload it again, so I dont have to worry about bricking my PC (Hopefully lol)

currently working on a mod for the whole guro/snuff thing as well as other things will start a patreon if you want to donate to speed up production then donate other wise wait until atleast my prototype if finished. 

WW has a toggle in it's settings to allow motives to properly decay during sex. When set, it tales 3-4 sim-days to fuck one of the little bastards to death.

And if Tom Peeping is watching, he can die from pumping himself, too, but he will become a ghost and resume peeping. Which doesn't prevent a living Tom Peeping from showing up ...,

On 5/6/2021 at 5:43 PM, Mysterious1968 said:

WW has a toggle in it's settings to allow motives to properly decay during sex. When set, it tales 3-4 sim-days to fuck one of the little bastards to death.

And if Tom Peeping is watching, he can die from pumping himself, too, but he will become a ghost and resume peeping. Which doesn't prevent a living Tom Peeping from showing up ...,

Hilarious if Tom died watching sims get freaky.

I wish I could completely disable the motive freeze as a whole, though. So like, sim is about to starve to death, but whoops: Autonomous Woohoo activated! Guess I'll die.

10 hours ago, zephysempai said:

Hilarious if Tom died watching sims get freaky.

I wish I could completely disable the motive freeze as a whole, though. So like, sim is about to starve to death, but whoops: Autonomous Woohoo activated! Guess I'll die.

Sounds like you're describing exactly why Sims dying during sex is not possible.

On 5/9/2021 at 6:17 AM, HuskTheHelpful said:

Sounds like you're describing exactly why Sims dying during sex is not possible.

Hi Husk! Thanks for the email reply :)

But yeah. I still wish it were an option. Otherwise, why put the toggle there if it was never meant to be possible?

No biggie though. WW as it stands is still a huge part of why I keep playing sims.

• 2 months later...

not sure if op found this yet but nisa perversion mod has a succubus occult that can drain life energy from a sims and add two days to their age per ww sex action (not per animations, just once per sex. if you fuck them enough they will glow from the drain and die. currently there is no notification for dying that way tho.

On 7/17/2021 at 10:04 PM, Serenatheslut said:

not sure if op found this yet but nisa perversion mod has a succubus occult that can drain life energy from a sims and add two days to their age per ww sex action (not per animations, just once per sex. if you fuck them enough they will glow from the drain and die. currently there is no notification for dying that way tho.

Indeed! I was about to recommend wicked succubi to op before i saw your comment, if op wants them to die right away perhaps you could go for an elder 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 7:49 AM, moemegumi said:

currently working on a mod for the whole guro/snuff thing as well as other things will start a patreon if you want to donate to speed up production then donate other wise wait until atleast my prototype if finished. 

I am very interested. I have been thinking of a dolcet club mod myself.

• 2 weeks later...

As someone mentioned about succubi who can definitely "suck someone dry" and then they die. I have gotten to where I have an elder order a succubi when I want them to go ahead and "kick the bucket" so I can know exactly where their urn/gravestone is. I got tired of having Sims wandering off, dying and it's almost impossible to find where they died to mourn or anything else. 

That being said, this might work:

I think you can make the scenario you mention by having Sims who are at elder stage on a lout, but edit them to have regular hair color, not the grey, and change their makeup, weight etc. to have them appear younger, if you want. 

Have your succubi also on that lot or in that household. Each time they have sex with someone it greatly reduces the life bar. As they keep sex killing Sims on lot, you can invite other "elders" you have in reserve in other households. 

Just an idea, anyway. But I did literally bonk someone to death before, no succubi involved. I had a Sim keep sexing her older boyfriend and after the 3rd time in a row, he dropped dead next to the bed. 

• 1 month later...

You have to fuck them several times. A long fuck would not do, but lots of short fucks will (the victim will progress teen -> young adult -> adult -> elder -> dead)

For example, a girl prostitute can be putting out just vaginal. Then you cancel the sex before it happens and start oral/anal/etc. (by clicking in an object). Cancel the sex. The customer wants vaginal, still waits to be serviced. Start oral/anal/etc. (by clicking in an object). Stop the sex after a while. Repeat. If it gets to start the vaginal and you cancel fast enough, the client will be dissatisfied and it will be the same, but will be an enemy of you (that's ok if you want to screw him to death I guess).

Another thing you can do is have a succubi with "hates children" offer vaginal. She'll never agree to that and you can do this for long sessions of sex without fear of it starting vaginal and the client leaving.

• 3 weeks later...