Adding penises to the half khajit female race.

I want to be able to add ERF futanari dicks to the females of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28702?tab=description using SOS. (More specifically I want to use the female option as a base for making a femboy along with the pronouns option mod.) But by default the race doesn't support that. What trick would I need to do in order for that to happen? The texture of the crotch area uses the normal human skin so that's not something that needs doing.

23 minutes ago, TopDogCat said:

I'm still new at this, so I'm just guessing.  Wouldn't you use something like the sos futanari mod, or perhaps the Gender Bender?

No, because I already have the ERF addon. The issue is that ERF doesn't recognize the race as viable.

11 minutes ago, devildx said:

You can test my tutorial to add custom races on the sclong addon. I did for the Female Monsters of Skyrim and don't know if will work for the player character.

I tried something similar but SSEedit would not allow me to save it. Maybe I had the masters all wrong.