Blue body after loading in a save

So I've installed Familiar faces some days ago, started using a saved PC character as follower. I've done some stuff around skyrim, saved in and called it a day. I open the game today, and this is presented to me:ScreenShot14.png.56531e506a8bd58f3169c3614e10ad10.png

Does anyone know what the hell happened here? I've tried removing Familiar Faces, my follower obviously disappears but my body stays the same.
With the mod active, I load in an older savefile, the body is alright, so I load back the latest savefile but the game won't load (when the loading screen ends the I've got a black screen and the game freezes). If I go on the race menu using the console, changing the skin tone does nothing, but loading a preset fixes it. I've tried saving this preset, loading another one, then loading this back but it stays like this.

The weird thing is I have done nothing in racemenu. From when I've installed Familiar Faces and started using it, I did a couple of main quests with zero issues, saved the game multiple times, closed it, but when I loaded back in this was what I found. Just to make sure, how do I check these overlays?

Do you have any slave tats applied? One time I had a tattoo that turned my entire body orange (I think). All other tattoos worked just fine, and I'm pretty sure that tattoo worked in previous games.

If you do have a slave tat, to test, go to an earlier save and apply it yourself. If you turn blue then you know not to use that one. If you have Rape Tattoos installed, mark it excluded in that mod's MCM.

4 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Do you have any slave tats applied? One time I had a tattoo that turned my entire body orange (I think). All other tattoos worked just fine, and I'm pretty sure that tattoo worked in previous games.

If you do have a slave tat, to test, go to an earlier save and apply it yourself. If you turn blue then you know not to use that one. If you have Rape Tattoos installed, mark it excluded in that mod's MCM.

I do have slave tats installed but I have no slave tattoos on. The only tattoos I have are Rutah Art ones but I've applied them in racemenu and it's been a long time since I did

Nvm I think I found out what the issue is. I do have these tattoos on from Rutah Art, for some reason, in the savefiles where my body is blue, there's only "default" under body / hand / feet paint. Changing the texture of one of these seems to fix it. Anybody knows for what reason would it get bugged though? Doesn't make much sense honestly

I know this happens with nordic body hair as well (Slavetats is installed also; not sure which is the cause).  Going into racemenu and body paints and selecting a texture for the fubard one fixes it.  For Nordic Body hair it happens alot for dark crack - sparse and petite.