Hi to all the modders out there, i wanted to say thank u very much.. Without ur mods, the game would be boring and without flavor..

Also i wanted to let all u modders know right now, that i have taken many mods from here and all over the world, all compiled into my 60gig MOD folder, and i have it all working, without errors, or failures, i have script errors now and then, but none are causing major issues, and i have 99% all working fine... Now people here might think i am a small ranked person here, and that maybe so, dont let that confuse u, i have been modding for more that 20 years now and still doing it now, my last game i fulled modded was FO4, had more than 4000 mods compiled and running fine, without errors... i have taken that to TS4.... So to all the modders here on LL thank u so much, ur work has made my gaming more fun within this game than1250378801_TS4MODS_01.jpg.827f60fe7bab76aa096c53ca823720ef.jpg it ever was at first release...