How to export multiple character animation from blender to Unity as one?

i see many modders here making animation for the sims 4, they make multiple character animations, the somehow they put

in the game as if it just one animation, then in the you can choose any characters to execute animation in game,

can someone pleas explain how to put it together?

thx

On 4/26/2021 at 9:01 PM, ProblemXR said:

i see many modders here making animation for the sims 4, they make multiple character animations, the somehow they put

in the game as if it just one animation, then in the you can choose any characters to execute animation in game,

can someone pleas explain how to put it together?

thx

Well I dont know how to export multiple character animations in one but what I did was export animations separately to Unity and then I aligned them with empty gameobjects. So basicly I used empty gameobjects as a anchor point for animations. The thing is, it can get complicated if you have tons of animations and you want to swtich between them. You might have to manualy align empty gameobject for every single animation.

This animation is actualty Sims 4 whickedwhims animation which I exported to experiment with. The animations I checked was single charackter animations but there were some multiple charackter animations aswell.

19 hours ago, atixx said:

Well I dont know how to export multiple character animations in one but what I did was export animations separately to Unity and then I aligned them with empty gameobjects. So basicly I used empty gameobjects as a anchor point for animations. The thing is, it can get complicated if you have tons of animations and you want to swtich between them. You might have to manualy align empty gameobject for every single animation.

This animation is actualty Sims 4 whickedwhims animation which I exported to experiment with. The animations I checked was single charackter animations but there were some multiple charackter animations aswell.

wow man i thank you for this information, did you make that?, great work, its that i want to do, só did you appended two characters on Blender then exported separated? can you share a little more of your knowledge? 

6 hours ago, ProblemXR said:

wow man i thank you for this information, did you make that?, great work, its that i want to do, só did you appended two characters on Blender then exported separated? can you share a little more of your knowledge? 

I used sims4studio to extract the animations. At start sims4studio asks for game path. Dont fill your game path. Leave it empty. Enter your creator name bottom left and than open animation ---> clip pack. For example I opened lupobianco animations and went to warehouse. You can see animations over there with position names, gameobjects, male or female.Extract them as batch files. You can open them on blender but you have to search for sims4studio blender. Its an old version of the blender. I cant remember but you might have to download sims 4 rig to blender aswell.

1.png

I did that yeah :D As you can see on the photo from sims4studio male and female animations are already separated. You have to combine them in unity using empty gameobjects position. By the way sims 4 rigs are not really compatibale for unity's humanoid models. Animated bones are so broken in unitty with humanoid model.

This female model is DAZ3D model. I beleive genesis 8. Used dynamic bone for breast jiggle.

12 hours ago, atixx said:

I did that yeah :D As you can see on the photo from sims4studio male and female animations are already separated. You have to combine them in unity using empty gameobjects position. By the way sims 4 rigs are not really compatibale for unity's humanoid models. Animated bones are so broken in unitty with humanoid model.

This female model is DAZ3D model. I beleive genesis 8. Used dynamic bone for breast jiggle.

you do nice job. yes i have dinamic bone too :), but, im just came here to this site to know one thing, how ro append 2 or more characters in the same animation, i see some video like that on youtube but they dont explain how to append and how to export, i saw one guy making a fight animation in blender with two characters, i think if we do like him, we will not need to add empty boxes to all animation in unity, im not a modder,  what i realy  want is to create a game 18+ on Unity, i have some courses of 3D sculpt, rigging and animation, the problem is that the course its not for games, its just to make movies, i just need to know how to append anf how to export.

can you share some link, where you learn to allign objects?

On 5/3/2021 at 7:17 PM, ProblemXR said:

you do nice job. yes i have dinamic bone too :), but, im just came here to this site to know one thing, how ro append 2 or more characters in the same animation, i see some video like that on youtube but they dont explain how to append and how to export, i saw one guy making a fight animation in blender with two characters, i think if we do like him, we will not need to add empty boxes to all animation in unity, im not a modder,  what i realy  want is to create a game 18+ on Unity, i have some courses of 3D sculpt, rigging and animation, the problem is that the course its not for games, its just to make movies, i just need to know how to append anf how to export.

can you share some link, where you learn to allign objects?

Sadly there are not many tutorials about it but this is a usefull video. If its a first person game you have to select objects by raycasting. For example If it is a chair you want to sit with animation, you have to put a child empty gameobject inside chair. Player position = chair.child.position; and disable character contoller play the sitting animation to idle sitting animation.

link: Sitting a Character on a Chair with Mechanim & Mixamo in Unity 5 - YouTube

What I did was similiar to this with sex animations.

yes this video of chair very is usefull. i talked with this guy here, i asked him to show how to make  two characters animation in blender then export to Unity, he answered, but he said that gonna take some time

but he will do a animation fight series with multiple chars will be owesome