NEW REAL SHAPE PUSSY ?\(^○^)人(^○^)/

View File

⚠️LAST UPDATE:
(◠‿◠✿) ?  Added:
REAL PUSSY  ?ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

✌˚◡˚✌५?Hello World!?(◡‿◡✿)
I'll post new MODS here.。◕‿◕。

?Available new mods for you to have fun with them in the game.(´∀`)

?Preview of versions in screenshots?

REAL PUSSY v0.1fixed

REAL PUSSY v0.2

REAL PUSSY v0.3

REAL PUSSY v0.4

REAL PUSSY v0.6

REAL PUSSY v0.7

REAL PUSSY v0.8

Compatible with WW wickedwhims.
Instructions for use in screenshots.

Recommended mods: Whicked Whims by Turbodriver.

Installation:
Folder Mods:
Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
    ヽ(゜∇゜)ノEnjoy!(∩▂∩)

T.O.U

DON’T REUPLOAD MY CREATIONS.
DON’T CLAIM MY CREATIONS AS YOUR OWN.
DON'T PUT MY WORKS ON PAY SITES.

.ヽ(゜∇゜)ノIf you can support this work, I would appreciate it very much.^( '‿' )^.

(。◕‿◕。) Support me on Patreon (≧◡≦)

patreon.png

hello i got this last exception pop up and it had this in it <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4C9CA0DD0>, args: (271554272708,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01' has no attribute 'get'), CategoryID: weather_service:1985 i don't get it please help

18 hours ago, Crossiriss said:

Hi SecretCrush!Thank you for this incredible work! Would you please tell me how can I see this real pussy in CAS? I tried to find it in the all categories(Clothes, face, tatoo,etc) but in vain. 

Its in bottoms, but you have to take off the gender filter.

On 5/2/2021 at 12:59 AM, Iamalover said:

hello i got this last exception pop up and it had this in it <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4C9CA0DD0>, args: (271554272708,), kwargs: {} AttributeError("type object 'Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01' has no attribute 'get'), CategoryID: weather_service:1985 i don't get it please help

Can confirm this also happens for me, it's a lastclean exception error i get.

On 5/1/2021 at 4:59 PM, Iamalover said:

I also got this one and it caused all characters to disappear and freeze. I canceled the scene, the weather changed and then the game crashed. But I love this mod because I definitely wanted to add this to several characters. Seems to be a crash with weather changing event. (Changed to winter in my case). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with some of the others on here. If you have a legit update with changes or additions to the content by all means post the update but if you have nothing to add then you shouldn't be doing empty updates just to bump your content to the top of the content list. The staff had a big banner at the top of the site for the last few days stating that doing bump-updates is against the sites rules and any content will be removed. Now i have downloaded and do enjoy the quality of your work and would hate to see it removed from the site just because you feel you need to bump your content for people to notice it.

On 6/5/2021 at 7:26 AM, SecretCrush said:

Hello I'm not doing empty updates I edit the information first of what is being updated and then I send the file because there's no way to do both at the same time, and I make daily creations sometimes I get an error in the file I have to fixed it, just this. But thanks for helping me not to make mistakes.?

well um yeah maybe put that in the CHANGELOG?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, badwolf__ said:

Is it possible to use this on a male frame sim? V7 would be perfect for a trans masc character!

Going to double on this one - would it be possible for at least V7 to be compatible with male frame? It's the best looking trans masc vagina I've seen!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, shorty943 said:

As of July 17 V01 is still throwing the same  crazy errors as reported by others above.

Yep but not only that, the V01 also caused heavy simulation lag in my game until i removed the file. The other versions are fine just the v01 is causing last exceptions and lag.

• 4 weeks later...