Jump to content

(Poll) Which voice fits the upcoming stand-alone follower being added to Skyrims Shrouded Secret?


Guest

(Poll) Which voice fits the upcoming stand-alone follower being added to Skyrims Shrouded Secret?  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Make your selection of which voice you think fits best.

    • Cyber Punk Female
      4
    • Ciri
      3
    • Trish
      8
    • Yennifer
      5

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Posted

OMG!!! Todd!

 

LMFAO

 

"No Todd! It doesn't work!"

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, devildx said:

Sorry but is still Yennefer for me. Maybe is a bias because I romanced her when I played Withcer3.?

All good, I just wanted to add a extra choice, funy I went with Trish is Witcher, sexy redhead, yeah buddy lol

Posted
Just now, MercForHire said:

Triss definitely

Yea, she is the one, and she definately has the best voice quality in the Synth program, you voice files are flawless so far

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...