Hi,

I have been trying the vice captain part of the babodialogue mod from bakafactory, and i am currently stuck at the point where you can try to jailbreak him.

If I unlock the cell door he will tell me that he needs to set some decoys and i should go first because he needs time, but then nothing. If I leave whiterun for a bit he will disappear never to be found again. Is there nothing more after that ? Because the dialogue after unlocking his cell leads me to believe that it isn't.

If anyone who has the mod and knows if I am missing something can help me i'd really appreciate it.

I know it isn't the best place to ask for support about a mod in particular but this mod has no support thread aside from patreon and since recently, patreon doesn't allow people that aren't subscribed to comment public posts anymore.

here is a link to the public version of the mod : https://www.patreon.com/posts/babodialogue-3-45858232

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

I did the same thing and I'm looking for him if I find him I'll let you know

On 4/24/2021 at 3:14 AM, Dank_Jedi said:

Hi,

I have been trying the vice captain part of the babodialogue mod from bakafactory, and i am currently stuck at the point where you can try to jailbreak him.

If I unlock the cell door he will tell me that he needs to set some decoys and i should go first because he needs time, but then nothing. If I leave whiterun for a bit he will disappear never to be found again. Is there nothing more after that ? Because the dialogue after unlocking his cell leads me to believe that it isn't.

If anyone who has the mod and knows if I am missing something can help me i'd really appreciate it.

I know it isn't the best place to ask for support about a mod in particular but this mod has no support thread aside from patreon and since recently, patreon doesn't allow people that aren't subscribed to comment public posts anymore.

here is a link to the public version of the mod : https://www.patreon.com/posts/babodialogue-3-45858232

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...