pensi alignment issue

first of all : the two sims on these pictures have the same age ( so theorically the same height), i don't have any height slider installed nor any other sliders that modifies height or penis placement, no duplicates, and yet i get this. for some other reason, the girl with pink hair is the only one in my household who hold every dick in her mouth perfect, but if i switch positions or try between my other sims there is often a "gap" ranging from small to very large ( like in the photos ). i have the heigthslidersupport enabled in options just in case, but disabling it doesn't do shit.Ā 

Ā 

what the hell am i doign wrong ?

issue 1.PNG

issue 2.PNG

mc_lastexception.html

I would suggest running a thorough search through your mods folder for any reference to sliders.

If you're in the habit of downloading other people's sims and the content that they bundle with them, you don't know what kind of mods are being addedĀ to your game.

You could very well have a slider mod installed that doesn't function properly that you're not aware of.

Ā 

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

Congratulations to the models. They look great. Especially the faces.

Ā 

Anyway, i noticed that some animations do not align for some reason.

But i use Luumia Height slider which works pretty well for most animations.
https://snootysims.com/wiki/sims-4/the-sims-4-height-slider-mod/

Not sure if you use any.

i did remove this one yesterday... maybe i should try adding it back. today i deleted everything i could find related to heigth. also i got to mention the characters aren't mine, i tweaked the one i downloaded

1 hour ago, orimesh said:

i did remove this one yesterday... maybe i should try adding it back. today i deleted everything i could find related to heigth. also i got to mention the characters aren't mine, i tweaked the one i downloaded

Helpful could be also this addon.

Ā 

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Helpful could be also this addon.

Forgive me for saying so but @orimeshĀ is having a problem with mods that are currently installed. Making the suggestion that more should be added isn't something that's going to help. If anything, there's a good chance that it'll make the problem worse and nothing will be fixed.

Ā 

Orimesh, you've already established that you've downloaded these sims from someone else. I'm assuming that you also downloaded their CC. I've already suggested that you look through your entire mods folder for anything labeled "slider" as the theĀ title of the package file might not contain the word height. (see my previous post)

Ā 

There could even be info baked into this sim that's beyond fixing and they'll have to just be deleted. That's is the biggest problem with downloading sims (and the CC) that are from other people. You have no clue as to what you are putting in your game.

Ā 

***EDIT There's one other thing that just came to mind. Is that sim wearing any high-heeled shoes? It doesn't show it in the pictures that I can see. In your first post you mentioned that you don't have any sliders installed but some CC shoes require that you have the matching shoe slider to go with it. It's possible that either that slider is missing OR the slider is installed and causing problems. Try swapping out the shoes for different ones and see if that helps. If it does, you've found your issue.

5 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Forgive me for saying so but @orimeshĀ is having a problem with mods that are currently installed. Making the suggestion that more should be added isn't something that's going to help. If anything, there's a good chance that it'll make the problem worse and nothing will be fixed.

Ā 

Orimesh, you've already established that you've downloaded these sims from someone else. I'm assuming that you also downloaded their CC. I've already suggested that you look through your entire mods folder for anything labeled "slider" as the theĀ title of the package file might not contain the word height. (see my previous post)

Ā 

There could even be info baked into this sim that's beyond fixing and they'll have to just be deleted. That's is the biggest problem with downloading sims (and the CC) that are from other people. You have no clue as to what you are putting in your game.

Thats a good point.

I did not pay attention to that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

11 hours ago, BatDood said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

***EDIT There's one other thing that just came to mind. Is that sim wearing any high-heeled shoes? It doesn't show it in the pictures that I can see. In your first post you mentioned that you don't have any sliders installed but some CC shoes require that you have the matching shoe slider to go with it. It's possible that either that slider is missing OR the slider is installed and causing problems. Try swapping out the shoes for different ones and see if that helps. If it does, you've found your issue.

i forgot to mention also, but the issue also occurs when both characters are completely naked, and yes i did a very long research for any slider that has height in it. the rest of them are for specific body parts ( like chin, shoulders, hips,... ) and don't do anything else. rn i removedĀ [BRADFORD] Devereaux Boots NO SLIDER andĀ DallasGirl_shoes_Espadrille Wedges (No Slider) HQ (MERGED) to see what's the difference but my bet is that it won't do anything since the issue also occurs when characters are naked.Ā 

Ā 

i did put my lastexception.html so you guys can see all the addons i have and the additional logs.

ok so apparently the body presets also modifies sims heigth. the base ones make them a few milimeters taller wich doesn't matter but custom ones like Dumbaby for example gives them quiteĀ a few centimeters taller. i'm trying to remove all of the custom body presets but there are still a few active and i don't know what they're called ( some of them have a name in the thumbnail but they don't appear in browser when i search in my mod folder

issue 3.PNG

1 hour ago, orimesh said:

ok so apparently the body presets also modifies sims heigth. the base ones make them a few milimeters taller wich doesn't matter but custom ones like Dumbaby for example gives them quiteĀ a few centimeters taller. i'm trying to remove all of the custom body presets but there are still a few active and i don't know what they're called ( some of them have a name in the thumbnail but they don't appear in browser when i search in my mod folder

As long as you select one of the EA body types it will remove the preset from your sim.

But if you have any default presets they will likely override it when you load the game again.

Ā 

You can upload your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log here using the paperclip below or choose files.

Someone might be able to spot some of thoseĀ presets.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:40 PM, Scorpio said:

As long as you select one of the EA body types it will remove the preset from your sim.

But if you have any default presets they will likely override it when you load the game again.

Ā 

You can upload your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log here using the paperclip below or choose files.

Someone might be able to spot some of thoseĀ presets.

Ā 

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

Allriggght i found something new : there was one sim that had penis alignment issue even after i reset her body preset, her head was at the same height and shit, BUT also i saw her pelvis down. so i tought to myself " wtf there is a pelvis down and up slider ? " but then i actually figured out, there is actually a horizontal slider at her feets that widens them and also make my sims grow higher ( an so does her hips). i searched trough my mods and rn i can't really figure out what mod does it but i think i'm getting close to the core of the problem, do you guys have any idea of what could the mod be ?

43 minutes ago, orimesh said:

Allriggght i found something new : there was one sim that had penis alignment issue even after i reset her body preset, her head was at the same height and shit, BUT also i saw her pelvis down. so i tought to myself " wtf there is a pelvis down and up slider ? " but then i actually figured out, there is actually a horizontal slider at her feets that widens them and also make my sims grow higher ( an so does her hips). i searched trough my mods and rn i can't really figure out what mod does it but i think i'm getting close to the core of the problem, do you guys have any idea of what could the mod be ?

Hard to look through 6000+ mods/cc but I did notice Dumbaby stuff you have.

Those have been known to cause problems with height before.

Saw another slider for feet but can't recall the name.

Ā 

You could try doing a search for Feet, or Preset, or Slider.Ā 

YEAAAHĀ  i found it guys, i can't believe this but it's fucking SHADOWHUNTERS !!! mf was sitting around in my mods for days and made my head spin, the only way i figured out was using the tray importer to see wich sliders are installed ( i didn't do that before or didn't know how to it , and that's it. this mod is a repack so obviously nobody can guess like that.Ā 

No more pain and suffering

Ā 

look at that ! it's perfect

Ā 

Ā 

issue 3.PNG

slider max value.PNG

slider minimum value.PNG

26 minutes ago, orimesh said:

btw i unmerged the package and here's what i found XDĀ  bruh that's 18 height sliders in one pack who tf got this idea

Ā 

Notice allĀ the differentĀ versions of the same sliders.

Multiple versions of the same mod can usually cause major problems.

Someone isn't very bright to do this.

Ā 

Hate getting sneaky unknown merged files from downloads.Ā 

Ā 

This also happens sometimes when downloading custom sims.

They may also contain old versions of WW, WP, AEP, Body Details, or other script mods.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...