Looking for a setting, i think.

A few things you need to do. First in sexlab you will need to set sex as male. and then for your pregnancy mod I use fertility mode there is a setting there aswell. But if it is set to male in sexlab it should pick it up anyway. Also if you using a futa schlong make sure its registered in cumshot. 

18 minutes ago, osculim said:

A few things you need to do. First in sexlab you will need to set sex as male. and then for your pregnancy mod I use fertility mode there is a setting there aswell. But if it is set to male in sexlab it should pick it up anyway. Also if you using a futa schlong make sure its registered in cumshot. 

Ok to clarify - i want to get knocked up - not do the knocking up.

11 minutes ago, betsybottoms said:

Ok to clarify - i want to get knocked up - not do the knocking up.

oki so you are not the futari. the other person is. The process is basically the same. Only thing you need to do is highlight the person. press n so sexlab can see the npc. Then open sexlab in the mcm and you will see that persons name in there aswell. Now just set the npc's sex to male and that is it. For cum to show up you still need to register the schlong in cumshot