44 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Not reporting a bug or anything like that, just making a small request for new version... Could you make one of the Debug MCM options available for hotkey assignment? Specifically the View Sexual Encounter Statistics - I find myself checking it out quite often and I always have to wait a few seconds till MCM loads up (I'm to blame here since I have quite heavy load order and maybe too much mods installed). Having a hotkey for the said action would be amazing!

That being said thanks for sharing the mod! I've used it for quite some time now and never experienced any issues with it whatsoever! Great job, keep it up!

Sure, that's easily added.  I have a couple minor housekeeping revisions on the to-do list too.  They've been waiting in the wings for any other issues or features that might be needed; so far, nothing has come up.  Might be worth pushing an update for enough minor things though.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.22 is up!  Only a few minor updates.  Safe to install on an existing save, although your settings will likely be restored to default.

v. 1.22

-Added optional hotkey to display sexual statistics.

-Added tracking and display of total consensual, non-con (player receiving), and non-con (player assaulting) partners. Please note that this count is not retroactive.

-Added warning pop-up when clearing sexual history. Final confirmation appears after exiting MCM.

-Packaged into FOMOD for automatic version display in modern mod managers.

Spoiler

ScreenShot108.jpg.45612ca60243e7854378c3431808b370.jpg

• 1 month later...

At the request of @rubber_duck, here's a patch that makes Servitron data show up in the sexual history messagebox.  This is also a good template for anyone else who wants to make a similar patch (because heaven knows I don't wish to generate one of these patches for every custom race in existence :sweat:).  In any case, hope people enjoy!

Spoiler

ScreenShot20.jpg.fdf3c885ca2ef6ab74c18302bc89e893.jpg

SexEd Servitron Patch.zip

12 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

At the request of @rubber_duck, here's a patch that makes Servitron data show up in the sexual history messagebox.  This is also a good template for anyone else who wants to make a similar patch (because heaven knows I don't wish to generate one of these patches for every custom race in existence :sweat:).  In any case, hope people enjoy!

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot20.jpg.fdf3c885ca2ef6ab74c18302bc89e893.jpg

SexEd Servitron Patch.zip 1 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks a lot!

Keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...

Thanks - this mod is a nice addition to my way of playing...

..in which I don't recruit my settlers by "radio signal" but free prisoners e.g. in raider camps

for the small "favor" that I can ask for, I get an extra reward in the form of experience points through your mod

• 8 months later...

For some reason, LL's search was not able to find Lucrative Augments for me, so I am leaving a link here, in case anyone else is similarly curious. (Sadly, though, the mod looks like it hasn't gone anywhere in five years - it looks like it could have turned into an interesting advantages/disadvantages system.)

Edited by sen4mi
  • 9 months later...

Possibility of a switch to make all acts aggressive/consensual for the purposes of losing/gaining xp? I'm playing with a mod that... in my opinion, doesn't label the tags correct and want a way to always gain/lose xp from sex. I know its already possible to gain xp regardless, but I'd like to also lose regardless.

Edit: Maybe this could be fixed by simply making the xp amount set in the mod allowed to be negative and fire the xp loss script?

Edited by Meladiator