Using SexLab in Creation Kit?

Hello, I've always wanted to dabble in creating my own mods, so here I am. Though, when it comes to scripting, I'm not quite sure how to use APIs like SexLab. 

In the CreationKit, I've loaded Skyrim, Patch, and Loverslab, but every time I import it like this

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

I get "unknown type sexlabframework". Googling doesn't help much as most things are forum posts that eventually lead to the broken loverslab wiki. So I'd really appreciate the help. ?

At first you have to look into THIS. Especially the 'Scripting Reference' section.
And only after that look for info about SexLab's API. You dont need any wiki, because SexLabFramework.psc is the wiki itself. Have had you opened and read the content of this file?
And for modding you have to have not bsa-packed mods but they loose versions. If you use SE, all the things are more funny, because Beth has created a huge mess with moving the source scripts from 'data\scripts\source', and you have to check constantly that all paths are same as you use... and so on.
Sorry for my English.

On 4/18/2021 at 10:15 AM, Just Passerby said:

At first you have to look into THIS. Especially the 'Scripting Reference' section.
And only after that look for info about SexLab's API. You dont need any wiki, because SexLabFramework.psc is the wiki itself. Have had you opened and read the content of this file?
And for modding you have to have not bsa-packed mods but they loose versions. If you use SE, all the things are more funny, because Beth has created a huge mess with moving the source scripts from 'data\scripts\source', and you have to check constantly that all paths are same as you use... and so on.
Sorry for my English.

Thanks. I've made some progress on figuring out what you mean and everything seems to be going well as I'm able to import Sexlab with no errors, so I moved onto something simple by using SexLab.QuickStart(PlayerRef) and I get a compile error [skyrim path]\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\TIF__03000D65.psc(9,6): no viable alternative at input '.' and Googling this specific error comes up really nothing. So I honestly feel like I'm again, doing something silly but I found and was following CPUs guide. So am I not ending a line properly or something? As this seems like a syntax error and not script error.

Here's my current code if that helps:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname TIF__03000D65 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

SexLab.QuickStart(PlayerRef)