CBBE or UNP - which have more and better skimpy armors

Hello all.

I know there are some other topics about CBBE vs UNP, but I couldn't find a definitive awnser to my problem there.

I will start a new modlist of skyrim and I have to decide which body type I'm gonna use, CBBE 3BA or BHUNP.

Now in my current modlist I'm using CBBE 3BA and there is a ton of high-quality skimpy armors/clothes and I was wondering if I can find as many good quality (good meshes and high-quality realistic textures) for BHUNP. I'm looking specially for modern clothing like minidresses, skirts, tigh-high boots, lingerie, stockings, etc. but also good quality medieval armor. I don't care about some of the oldest mods with poor textures from the time.

I also don't know if I'll go with SSE or Legendary. I have more experience modding SSE but I'm looking into some legendary bdsm mods that I wanted to try and again I want some high-quality clothes/armors so if you could point up which body have better armors for which version of skyrim, I'd be thankful.

i could be wrong but i think UUNP is more of the norm for LE and CBBE for SSE.

but if you want CBBE on LE, NIND released a lot of converted mods.

just use whatever body then look for the clothing mods you want for that body, high chance that they're already here in LL.

if not, it's really not that hard converting the body yourself using Outfit Studio.

2 hours ago, shortiron said:

i could be wrong but i think UUNP is more of the norm for LE and CBBE for SSE.

but if you want CBBE on LE, NIND released a lot of converted mods.

just use whatever body then look for the clothing mods you want for that body, high chance that they're already here in LL.

if not, it's really not that hard converting the body yourself using Outfit Studio.

TY for the info.

I'm not really good with conversions and I'm a bit afraid to deal with hdt outfits, so I'd rather go with the standard for each version. :D
Also, I'm lazy and I tend to use a lot of cloth/armor mods. I must have over 500 RN. ?

But TY for the info, I'll take it into account when creating the new modlist! :D