TS3 to TS4 Blacklight and Dance Animations or Similar?

So while I love the ease in which Sims 4 can be modded compared to TS3, better load times, less crashing, etc. I do really miss how much more fun clubbing was in TS3, cuz clubbing in TS4 even with Basemental installed is boring as fuck, and I'm majorly missing the blacklight and the dance animations that TS3 had, and was curious as to if anyone had converted or could convert either of those over to TS4, or if there was anything remotely similar out there. 

The bowling alley pack has a lighting effect on it that gets somewhat close, but I haven't found a way to have that without the bowling alley object involved.

Also just like a wishful thinking thing if anyone has figured out a way to replicate the wire house with speakers thing that allowed the stereo to be heard across the entire lot?

Tl;dr I'm trying to create like a sexy dark warehouse rave vibe and the dull vanilla sims 4 club energy is just nooooot cutting it.