[REQUEST] Can someone kindly fix this skin colour?

femalebody_1.ddsfemalehands_1.ddsfemalehead.dds

Hello,

here in attachment you can find all the skin files linked to this request thread.

What i tryed a lot and failed (i spent litterally hours with paint.net) was to edit these skins in order to create my character.

What i kindly ask your help with is:

1- Can you change the overall skin colour in order to match a normal pink colour? I mean, i would like my character to have a normal looking pink skin tone, standard human skin tone.

2- Can you change the colours of the scales on her body and the colour of the tail? If yes, can you make these things red? (i'm trying to create a red dragon monstergirl)

Thank you!

44 minutes ago, masterteo89bbb said:

femalebody_1.dds 2.67 MB · 0 downloads femalehands_1.dds 1.33 MB · 0 downloads femalehead.dds 21.33 MB · 1 download

Hello,

here in attachment you can find all the skin files linked to this request thread.

What i tryed a lot and failed (i spent litterally hours with paint.net) was to edit these skins in order to create my character.

What i kindly ask your help with is:

1- Can you change the overall skin colour in order to match a normal pink colour? I mean, i would like my character to have a normal looking pink skin tone, standard human skin tone.

2- Can you change the colours of the scales on her body and the colour of the tail? If yes, can you make these things red? (i'm trying to create a red dragon monstergirl)

Thank you!

here you go,

I delete the alpha channel from the head map,you don't need it and it eats only vram .)

more_pink.zip