WIP preview - Ashara Crown Retexture (Goddess Outfit SE 3BA)

Edit 1: the none smp version is set up inside the goddess esp and is ready for the next update

Edit 2: I got smp going using the same XML as the petal wings so they will move similarly.

first release with no smp. later i will work on the movements  

Small preview of something I've been working that will be included in one of the upcoming updates of the Goddess Outfit

I grabbed the meshes of the crowns and applied the textures of the biggest wing petal to them. it is double sided like the petals, with the details illuminated and the inner lining with the green backing of the petals. I think the texture set took to the crown very well without doing custom textures to match the mesh 

I set up the male and female version so you can use the circlet on a male.

If you use the SAM version, you will have to wait for Don to do his thing once I'm done then when he gets around to it.

For the female version I set up 2 bodyslides. The first one is a tight fitting version. The second slide is a loose fitting version. 

pics are with Rudy ENB and are of the loose fitting version 

my ENB lights could use adjusting or the glow shader reduced some in outfit studio to account for a ENB

light color texture

Spoiler

1169234260_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.09-15_39_49_26.thumb.png.20003b23ad00bf270560ba927e38da56.png

dark color texture

Spoiler

2047837511_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.09-15_40_19_31.thumb.png.b619c61bd332f55fec9ce79809fba029.png

back view dark color texture

Spoiler

849319718_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.09-15_40_50_33.thumb.png.f4bb24a1509278313fd0ac4951ae01e4.png