Sims 4: Insatiable (a new Sims story+save file)

It's been a while since I posted on here! The reason is that I have been working on a new save, through which I will be developing a new story.

insatiable-logo.jpg.b6eddee0c4bf5f62b5fa0199b24a4b25.jpg

Now, since this is a brand new save file, I would actually also love to see what you guys make of it. So here is the original save - available for download!

In case you've never downloaded a save file before, make sure that you follow the steps in the google document in the same google drive map!

I should point out that, while all the families are made by either Sims, me or my sister, the houses are not. I'm a terrible builder. All the houses are from the Gallery and I did not realize I should probably write down who had built them all until I was almost done placing them...

Also, in case you want things to look like when I made this save, the packs used are listed behind this spoiler cut:

Spoiler

Expansion packs:

• Get to Work
  • Get Together
  • City Living
  • Cats and Dogs
  • Seasons
  • Get Famous
  • Island Living
  • Discover University
  • Eco Lifestyle
  • Snowy Escape

Game packs:

• Outdoor Retreat
  • Spa Day
  • Dine Out
  • Vampires
  • Parenthood
  • Jungle Adventure
  • StrangerVille
  • Realm of Magic

Stuff packs:

• Perfect Patio Stuff
  • Spooky Stuff
  • Backyard Stuff
  • Vintage Glamour Stuff
  • Toddler Stuff
  • Moschino Stuff
  • Tiny Living Stuff
  • Nifty Knitting Stuff

The first parts of my version of the save file story will be up soon. I would love to also see your takes/makeovers of the sims included!

• 1 year later...