Raiders Population

Hello, i never checked for this, but how many raider dudes are in a gang?

Sadly, if i want to play "Raiders Pet" it makes more fun if there a more males (for me) than women.

Nuka World seems not to work in a way i like it. No option to be a slave as you are the boss. Weird.

Wire's Gang on Libertalia seems ok. But still, not a lot of raiders.

I checked mods but they usually do other things than what i want.

Anyway, any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

I distinctly remember coming across a mod on the nexus for fallout 4 that did replace all of a type of character to be men but after extensive searching I can't find it

I have found a male piper mod, a male cait mod and so many male presets but I can't find that original male mod.

To clarify for everyone. What I was looking for was basically the gender flipped equivalent of this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9963 (beautiful female enemies)

What I would say to Wutpickel anyone else interested in this is that there are plenty of mods that add more raider gangs and I found this mod earlier that makes supermutants friends so you could reasonably use a violation/abduction mod with whatever custom mod of raiders or super mutants you're interested in then use a mod to change your relation to the faction before using something like Family Planning Enhanced to further help the role play.  

This is a good faction maintenance mod to use, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13231

• 1 month later...

This sounds great.

I will check the suggestions out.

I did a run as a male but have to say, that it did not work for me. It felt like dead wood to me. So i think i will do a run as a female again.

• 1 year later...

I have to revive this topic.

I found a mod that greatly enhances the population. Sometimes in crazy ways.

Endless Warfare

With this mod you can increase the raider population really easily. It seems it doesn't tax the system too much.

It also let's you increase or decrease any other NPC race in the game.

I tried the presets and this is where it gets crazy. Activated it will change the landscape in a full scale warfare. In my last attempt my raider gang was wiped out. lol It just took a single Super Mutant Behemoth to wipe out my gang.

The way it works is it will add number x clones to each npc in the game.

It is kind of what i had hoped for to make the wasteland more livid in a sense.

So if you look for a mod that increases the npc's for your favorite kind, this is it.

In my opioion MTO goes way too far it doesnt make sense for everyone to be men, especially many classic female jobs.

but it DOES make sense for all raiders and the like to be all men.

Outside of Hollywood thats the real world.

This lets you assign the sex of spanwed NPCs ( except named plot driven ones) by faction

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/66018

I set Raiders to 100% male same as the BROTHERhood of steel and the MinuteMEN.

settlers I set 60% female and (since men die in conflicts in wasteland and/or leave settlements to join gangs or other groups).

Commonwealth captives (the people held by mutants and raiders as captives and displayed nude in compromsing poses) I set to all women of course since that is the human archetype for such situations.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Well, it always depends on your fantasy. :)

But yes, this is a very good tip. Thanks.

I like Raiders to be mostly men but i understand not everyone likes it that way.

The mod i mentioned before is very useful though it affects mostly outdoors i think.

I don't think that a non lore mod exist that makes the world a more *realistic* place in the sense that there aren't super mutants because most if not all make mods with the lore in mind.

I think there isn't everything available that is possible. I am still in awe to see this game being played after all those years and sadly one of the only one. I can't think of any other game that has all these mods.

11 hours ago, yester64 said:

Well, it always depends on your fantasy. :)

But yes, this is a very good tip. Thanks.

I like Raiders to be mostly men but i understand not everyone likes it that way.

The mod i mentioned before is very useful though it affects mostly outdoors i think.

I don't think that a non lore mod exist that makes the world a more *realistic* place in the sense that there aren't super mutants because most if not all make mods with the lore in mind.

I think there isn't everything available that is possible. I am still in awe to see this game being played after all those years and sadly one of the only one. I can't think of any other game that has all these mods.

If you have not installed Commonwealth captives yet you should.

It has an inbuilt slider to control the sex balance in the MCM.

Also it gets you free settlers on demand

If u ever need any extra settlers just go to a known raider or supermutant lair and kill them and keep the captives for your settlements (there are dialog options for that, also if you are  a male, with working AAF, you can demand sex upon rescue from them, I suppose you could also as a female but to me that wouldnt make any sense, even though i know its a fantasy for a lot of guys)

They are completely nude though, so you give them clothes or  usually/eventually will either find or make clothes ( I never figued out which it really is) when you send them to a large settelment.

Also the mod I linked above, this one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/66018 is absolute dynamite if you want more realistic demographic groups in the wasteland.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
  • 3 weeks later...