• 2 weeks later...
Guest GooberOfLies
4 hours ago, Icantevenname said:

Are you planning to make a fully nude mod of her outside the special stages?

Probably not. Not much to see from there. She hardly ever turns around, so her butt can't really be seen, and between her legs can't really be defined with so few pixels.

7 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Probably not. Not much to see from there. She hardly ever turns around, so her butt can't really be seen, and between her legs can't really be defined with so few pixels.

I see. Sounds fair. I asked cuz I prefer nude mods to topless mods.

Now that I think about it, I'm kinda surprised there's no nude Rouge mod for Sonic Adventure 2. Especially now with how far modding that game has come.

Guest GooberOfLies
7 hours ago, Icantevenname said:

I see. Sounds fair. I asked cuz I prefer nude mods to topless mods.

Now that I think about it, I'm kinda surprised there's no nude Rouge mod for Sonic Adventure 2. Especially now with how far modding that game has come.

There actually is one. "Thicky Rouge" on Nexus Mods. Look it up.

5 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

There actually is one. "Thicky Rouge" on Nexus Mods. Look it up.

Gotta admit, not a fan of it. I prefer it when nude mods keep the character's proportions. I don't mean ill will when I say this, but making a nude mod with different proportions seems like the easy thing to do.

Guest GooberOfLies
9 hours ago, Icantevenname said:

Gotta admit, not a fan of it. I prefer it when nude mods keep the character's proportions. I don't mean ill will when I say this, but making a nude mod with different proportions seems like the easy thing to do.

Well, think about it. This actually means they had to seek an alternate source, and realign everything so the the proportions weren't all skewed, OR they made the body from scratch. More effort in my opinion.

16 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Well, think about it. This actually means they had to seek an alternate source, and realign everything so the the proportions weren't all skewed, OR they made the body from scratch. More effort in my opinion.

Are you telling me to do it myself? Not a bad idea, really. Cryin' shame that my computer's a glorified dumpster fire that can't even run Blender and I'm not in a position to get a new one...

Guest GooberOfLies
9 minutes ago, Icantevenname said:

Are you telling me to do it myself? Not a bad idea, really. Cryin' shame that my computer's a glorified dumpster fire that can't even run Blender and I'm not in a position to get a new one...

Well, that's not what I was implying whatsoever. I just meant they either made it from scratch, or they sought out an alternate source. Both of which take LOTS of work.

• 2 weeks later...