bodyslide and outfits studio

20 hours ago, Mercenary666 said:

Exploding textures like that are usually a sign of someone running Intel HD graphics.

I don't even know what that means... Previously everything was fine. Not anymore. As a graphics card I have an AMD Radeon RX 590 series, with drivers constantly updated, (every time a new update comes out I install it). The only thing I've installed lately is a skin mods, called "https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48510", but I don't think it's a problem with that mods... Also because uninstalling or disabling it remains the problem.

The only reason I said that is because I've seen the same thing happen when people try running Fallout 4 on a laptop with integrated graphics. The textures "explode" like in your screenies because there's not enough VRAM to render them. Your GPU should have no problem though, so it might be a faulty mod installation thats causing your issue or possibly your GPU is overheating.

Hopefully, your rig is a desktop, so open the case and make sure the cooling fan on your video card is actually working. Try leaving the case open and see if the problem clears after a few minutes.

Another thing you can try is to install a lower res body texture and see if your issue clears. Another option is to re-install FSM.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:53 PM, Mercenary666 said:

The only reason I said that is because I've seen the same thing happen when people try running Fallout 4 on a laptop with integrated graphics. The textures "explode" like in your screenies because there's not enough VRAM to render them. Your GPU should have no problem though, so it might be a faulty mod installation thats causing your issue or possibly your GPU is overheating.

Hopefully, your rig is a desktop, so open the case and make sure the cooling fan on your video card is actually working. Try leaving the case open and see if the problem clears after a few minutes.

Another thing you can try is to install a lower res body texture and see if your issue clears. Another option is to re-install FSM.

Mine is a desktop pc. With 16 GB of physical Ram installed.
The Case is practically new, and is one of the "modern" ones with the glass panel to the side, and the fans are brand new.

The video card statistics are:
Total available memory: 16359 MB
Dedicated video memory: 8192
System video memory: 0 MB
Shared system memory: 8167

Having a modern case with new fans is no guarantee against overheating or failing hardware. From the information you posted, your computer should be able to handle the game BUT that same information doesn't say if your hardware is functioning correctly. Only you can determine that. There are applications that can read your CPU, GPU and motherboard temps, perform tests on your memory and your power supply. Most motherboard manufacturers bundle performance testing apps with their product or have them available on their website.

Aside from a hardware issue, you might have a corruption in your game files, so try validating them through Steam. If worse comes to worse, uninstall everything, mods, the game, the ini files in Documents/my games/fallout4. Make sure you delete the game folder so you wipe the slate clean. Then reinstall the game, start a NEW VANILLA game and make sure the game is stable. Once you do that, then install ONLY CBBE and see if your issue persists.