A quest for a cute voicepack

I've recently come back to FNV and I noticed when reinstalling SOSR that my basic selections of voices is:
a) SexLab mezzo that experiences more voice cracks than an entire class of middleschoolers
b) sultry MILF contralto

c) a literal air raid siren that would definitely greatly enhance my non-headphone experience
Not counting the hentai one, of course. I was wondering - is there a voicepack that's both cute and just a tad bit quieter? Less screamy and such?

This is the one I use:

I didn't even know that other games voice packs work for fnv. There is a Japanese version and normal version. You'd probably want the normal one. It's not amazing but it's better than nothing or doing all the work renaming files lmao.

10 minutes ago, Seeker10101 said:

This is the one I use:

I didn't even know that other games voice packs work for fnv. There is a Japanese version and normal version. You'd probably want the normal one. It's not amazing but it's better than nothing or doing all the work renaming files lmao.

that's the siren, lol. that girl can squeal! it has some nice sounds, especially f-orals that are pretty much non-existent in the 2 basic ones. i'm using a few oggs out of it in this sort of a bundle that I made out of all the 3. not ideal, but as you said - better than nothing.