How to add physics to a specific hairstyle?

This is possibly out of my capabilities, as I'm not a terribly experienced modder, but I would like to add physics to a specific hairstyle.  It's called Serenity, and is the hairstyle used by Karliah when using the "Bijin NPCs SE" mod.  I assume it originated from KSHairdos, but I'm not certain.  I know there's a mod uploaded by Zhalroth that adds hair physics to Bijin characters, but it changes Karliah's hairstyle to something else.  I've tried other wigs as well, and I really like the hairstyle she has by default (from Bijin NPCs).

How would I go about adding physics properties to this hairstyle (Serenity)?  Like I said, I don't have the experience editing/making mods like many here, so explanations may have to be pretty thorough.  Any suggestions/help are greatly appreciated!  Thanks!