d0631d250193115.jpg 1a9beb250193121.jpg 02153c250193128.jpg 262aaa250193130.jpg 428f70250193135.jpg

Two standalone Rogue Outfits for your pleasure, in leather and latex. 

Please watch the video to see if this is to your taste or not. 

****I am fully aware there is already a Rogue Outfit thread started by the illustrious and incomparible Ramses, however this is a standalone mod including enhanced skeleton, various modifications and  both original and latex retextures with additional option to make assassin versions of boots (muffled).  If Ramses wants this pulled down for any reason no worries, just pull it or ask me to, no harm done.*****

xxo0oxx - HOW DO I GET THIS OUTFIT? - xxo0oxx 

You can craft the leather version at a forge under the leather section. I know, I know, I too found this most suprising. 
You can craft the latex version at a forge under the studded section. 

As a bonus, I also included bonus assassin variations of the boots for both leather and latex - these boots have muffle as standard and just require an additional lunar moth wing ingredient to make over their standard counterparts. 

xxo0oxx---------------------------------------------xxo0oxx 

The outfit is unsuprisingly light armour only, due to it's umm... how to put this... light construction and materials - yeah that works. If you want heavy armour, you need to start sticking some metal plates on yourself or wear a bin or something and that's defo not rogue like. No, not at all... 

Many thanks to Coldblood aka Alecu who made the original outfit and graciously gave me permission to play around with any of his most awesome stuff in order for it to appear in Skyrim. You are a legend Coldblood <salute> 

All armour pieces can be tempered - leather version again massively unsuprisingly with leather, and the latex version with void salts as per usual with me. 

The outfit comes as a set size, so no body mods required and if you do decide you want to mix and match with other clothes there is no guarantee it will look ok, but you never know. 

If vanilla Skyrim underwear appears and ruins the look, then you might want to install the naked version of CBBE available on Skyrim Nexus which gets rid of the horrible rags that form vanilla Skyrim underclothes and allows me to make close fitting garments without those nasty rags poking through :) 

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) 
Q1) Where do I get these armours? 
A1) Are you serious? Read the freaking description again. 

Q2) Can you make this work with a body slider plox? 
A2) No plans to, but if you want to do that go right ahead. 

Q3) Can I haz in CHBSC, Ladybody, UNP, UNPB, ADEC etc? 
A3) As above if you want to convert feel free. 

Q4) Didn't you get in trouble for posting the rogue outfit on the Nexus previously?
A4) Yes indeed and that was ridiculous - however I am now officially banned there now so I consider this mod a big 'Thanks Nexus'.

Linkies:

V0.2  22/4/13 Rogue Outfits ESP

Rogue Outfits BSA

V0.1 21/4/13 Deleted due to CTD issues

OK think I need a huddle of minds here - obviously works for me so need to work out what the difference could be - do you guys have CBBE, CHSBHC or anything else body mod wise installed aswell? Just trying to figure out what could cause a CTD on a BPP enabled body mesh that is not a skeleton.... any ideas? Textures? That would just make the body look shit or purple would think... any thoughts appreciated...

Just renamed my Meshes/Textures directory so everything extra is being read from BSAs only and it works just dandy... this leads to the thought 'WTF?' Will continue to investigate...

Anyone able to say that this mod is in fact working for them?

Custom race, or female beast race?

Guessing, as there is no female beast skeleton packaged in the bsa, and a lot of custom races have there own skeleton.

Anything manually installed will also be used by the game instead of what's in the bsa too.

Skyrim maybe not up to date? I only mention it, because I know a lot of people are dodging the update, because of the broken phenome(face moving thing).

Works fine for me, on 1.9.something.w/e skyrim.... aside from the unpb wearing cbbe stuff texture weirdness thing (which actually isn't that bad at all with this outfit I must say).

My skeleton is a modded chsb&someotherletters, set up for unpb-bbp wpwq, wots and dotts with mt

Thanks for the response - I managed to recreate the issue by removing all my own mods expect this one - finally tracked it down to the Succubi Mayhem mod which makes no sense at all - that adds a new race with associated enhanced skeleton which has zero to do with this mod whatsoever - don't spose you are using the Mayhem mod yourself?

I'll add the succubi race skeleton files to the mod and see if that make a difference when I test it here - if it does, then CK is basically broken imo.

Added the Succubi meshes/texture dirs including skeleton to Skyrim only and it still crashed, however with the BSA and ESP in place it works... there is no link between the mods so I am completely at a loss why Skyrim needs the Succubi mod to allow a new piece of unrelated armour - in CK the Succubi Mayhem mod is not regarded as a master or pre-requisite and was not loaded when this mod was created... this is somewhat mysterious... will continue testing but looks like someting is awry with CK at the mo - may ask someone else to recreate the esp using the included nifs/dds files on their machine and see if it turns out any different heh.

Yep defo requires the Succubi Mayhem mod, both BSA and ESP - my thoughts are 'WTF?'  Perhaps something I have done but I honestly think this makes no sense, since loading up CK and Skyrim Master file with nothing else loaded should start with a blank slate, and any pre-reqs should be indicated with checks when opening the mod file list - so could be me being a numpty or CK is basically fucked, at least for me now.

So... currently it would appear if you want this to work download my Succubi Mayhem mod which is available here, whilst I try to get someone to remake this on their own machine which was not used to create the Succubi mod and see if that solves this seeming bizarro pre-req issue...

Not using the succubi mod atm. 

And just tried it with both, twice (reversed the order I was loading them) still no problems.

It's probably that the version of the ck you made the esp in, is newer than the version of skyrim people are crashing with. ~edit, then again the whole outfit would probably crash the game if that were the case.

Unless it's people sticking the clothes on a beast race, or a custom race?  I'm playing a breton if that makes any difference.

Hrm fair point about people using custom races - if not added to default listing for armour pieces then yeah could make issues occur - still don't understand why I manage to get crashes myself unless I have my succubi mod loaded though - that is just a whole new level of weird.

When you say no using the Succubi Mayhem mod, do you have the BSA/ESP in your Skyrim directory but not loaded via NMM or datafiles in laucnher or did you never try it out? If you never tried it out and never had the BSA/ESP on your machine before, then that's pretty interesting since I appear to have a pre-req for it but you don't, and also thanks for the helpful responses - not used to it on this site as most people prefer to lurk which gets real boring real fast.

Got it to work.  Changed 1st person on slick jacket to a completely different armor  in CK, and slick jacket loaded up in game. 

Tons of mods, custom race.  At first I thought game didn't like both jacket and boots using calves, but that didn't make a difference.  Also noticed it's armor/TS in sep and armor/ts in bsa, but game doesn't care for the gloves, which do show up in 1st person. 

interesting, so does not like 1st person view eh?  Again dandy on my machine but will give that an investigate aswell - thanks for the feedback - can you say whether you have the Succubi Mayhem mod installed before or not?

Update: Nicely spotted - yes chaning 1st person solves the issue and avoids the Succubi Mayem issue which is still a bit of a mystery but there you go... ok I'll have a punt at trying to work out what the issue is with 1st person and stick up a fix asap.  Thanks again matey!

I can't say for sure, but I don't think I have had Succubi installed.  I did have your Fallen Angels at some point, and have some other slick armors.  But can confirm jacket crashed before change, loads after.

Edit:  Drat.  I wasn't paying attention.  I still had the old Nexus version in the meshes TS/slickarmor directory.

Unless I'm screwing up again, in the esp, CK is looking for the rogue armor under TS/slickarmor.  In the bsa, it under ts/rogue.

OK looks like I got it - new version being uploaded now, and thanks again bcofer, that was the key, at least I hope!

As to your slickarmour/rogue comment - thats normal as there is a version under slick armour and this is a new version under rogue so that's expected and all ok.

Think the key was a required skeleton entry under _1stperson directory which I have now added to the new version of the bsa. Works fine for me with basically no other mods loaded so heopfully will work for y'all too now. Quite why my Succubus mod circumvented that addition is a totaly mystery as sure I never added a 1st person dir skeleton to that mod since I would not need to - oh well, a mystery for another day...

OK looks like I got it - new version being uploaded now, and thanks again bcofer, that was the key, at least I hope!

As to your slickarmour/rogue comment - thats normal as there is a version under slick armour and this is a new version under rogue so that's expected and all ok.

Think the key was a required skeleton entry under _1stperson directory which I have now added to the new version of the bsa. Works fine for me with basically no other mods loaded so heopfully will work for y'all too now. Quite why my Succubus mod circumvented that addition is a totaly mystery as sure I never added a 1st person dir skeleton to that mod since I would not need to - oh well, a mystery for another day...

Version 2 works :)

• 9 months later...

Looks Great. One problem I am having is with this enabled, one-handed swords and daggers are sheathed on the back, something I don't care for. Is there a way to return them to their vanilla locations or is this an unintentional oddity. I couldn't find anything in the discription or posts about it. The only mod I have that deals with equipment placement is Equipping Overhaul and it only shows all the weapons that are favorited in their vanilla locations when in third-person.

PS Love the FAQ's for all your mods. Very witty and sarcastic.

Oh woopsy, musta included my 'one handed weapon on back skeleton' with it - sos about that - basically you need a BBP skeleton enabled for this, so if you want weapons on hips or anything else you fancy, I would pick one you like from Skull Tyrant's collection on Nexus or go with XP32 max compatibility skeleton, and make sure loaded after this mod, so my skele is overwritten with whichever you chose.

SkullTyrant's skeletons

XP32 skeleton