I have been wonderfully failing at this for the past 4 days and would like some help getting my mess sorted out.

These are all the mods I have been attempting to get to play nice, but I'm still unsure how to order my mods correctly even when I try to follow the mod author's advice.

Mod Order.png

The fetures I'm currently having trouble with:

• Clothes
    • (Many are suppose to be skimpy most are not for some reason)
    • (Skimpy clothes do render on everyone except for Argonians)
  • Skin textures
    • (Guards have skimpy clothes, no bodies, and floating dicks)
    • (My Argonian often has a inverted thong tan line or only had his chameleon texture will load for his head and hands but nothing else)
  • Racemenu sliders (Sliders for body and genitals are missing)
  • Schlongs do nothing, I can't make my argonian dick pop out of it's slit
  • Joy of Perspective is now not working right when it was just fine before

And there are probably other things I haven't noticed yet.

I've shuffled mods around several times, but I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong, and at this point I'm lothe to start over again on these mods.

Here are some shots I got of my problems

Spoiler

ScreenShot15.png

ScreenShot17.png

ScreenShot18.png

i'm unsure if you already fix this by now but...

There is a difference between a mod order and a load order. Have you updated your load order through loot at least??

The only reason why your mod list should matter is if they are going to overwrite something. But this seems more of a problem with load order rather that mod order. 

also the mods with the little lightning bolt are the only ones that are going to matter when sorting your mod order. You can see what mod overwrites what by clicking on a mod and seeing if the other mods that conflict it are in red or green. Green meaning that the mod you selected is overwriting that mod (either textures, scripts. etc.) and red meaning that that mod is overwriting your selected mod. Make sure to also check each mod's forums and see if they say anything about overwriting certain mods.