Dont know why but some clothes and pants have skin colour

As you can see in the picture below, some bottom clothes have a skin colour and when i equip that item, it appears normal on the sim. And its not just some 4 or 5 but quite a lot of items have the same problem. Everyone of them has a skin colour and it doesnt change even if i change the colour of the clothing.

1075820319_InkedTheSims426-Mar-219_25_38AM_LI.jpg.7aff03cc4d89f313f80645f2be6f0418.jpg

4 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

As you can see in the picture below, some bottom clothes have a skin colour and when i equip that item, it appears normal on the sim. And its not just some 4 or 5 but quite a lot of items have the same problem. Everyone of them has a skin colour and it doesnt change even if i change the colour of the clothing.

All of those are cc clothing which might be broken but...

If you have any other mods that add color sliders to clothing that could be the problem too.

Any other CAS mods in use?

13 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

All of those are cc clothing which might be broken but...

If you have any other mods that add color sliders to clothing that could be the problem too.

Any other CAS mods in use?

I do have a bunch of sliders but they are for hips, nose, lips etc. Couldnt find any slider related to clothing.

18 minutes ago, ApolloXYZ said:

I do have a bunch of sliders but they are for hips, nose, lips etc. Couldnt find any slider related to clothing.

Usually has to be another mod causing it but it's a strange issue I haven't seen before.

Sometimes you have to remove other mods to find the one that's causing it.

Careful with sliders as you can get duplicate sliders by different mod authors that use the same slots like lips or brows.

Had my female sims spawning with missing body parts due to a duplicate brow or lip slider.

Or 2 by the same mod author, one was for adults, and the other was 'all in one', basically 2 different versions.    

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Usually has to be another mod causing it but it's a strange issue I haven't seen before.

Sometimes you have to remove other mods to find the one that's causing it.

Careful with sliders as you can get duplicate sliders by different mod authors that use the same slots like lips or brows.

Had my female sims spawning with missing body parts due to a duplicate brow or lip slider.

Or 2 by the same mod author, one was for adults, and the other was 'all in one', basically 2 different versions.    

I also think another mod is causing this. I checked for duplicate mods but i couldnt find it, so they are out of the question. I guess it all sums down to mod conflict.

12 minutes ago, ApolloXYZ said:

I also think another mod is causing this. I checked for duplicate mods but i couldnt find it, so they are out of the question. I guess it all sums down to mod conflict.

Keep an eye out for file names with a (1) included as it might have a matching file without the (1).

These are duplicates with a different file name too.

Caused by downloading the same mod twice by accident and creates a second file with a (1).

All you can do is try the 50/50 mod removal method to find the bad ones by testing without them.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods/cc or the game itself.

Don't make any new saves with mods/cc removed just exit when done testing.

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Keep an eye out for file names with a (1) included as it might have a matching file without the (1).

These are duplicates with a different file name too.

Caused by downloading the same mod twice by accident and creates a second file with a (1).

All you can do is try the 50/50 mod removal method to find the bad ones by testing without them.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods/cc or the game itself.

Don't make any new saves with mods/cc removed just exit when done testing.

You know its a funny thing. That skin-color mismatch is only happening to custom sims i installed. Just checked but i couldnt find any of that skin-color clothes with the sims the TS4 generated. Dont know what's happening. Guess it's either broken or i need to update the game (currently v1.70.86.1020) .

23 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

1075820319_InkedTheSims426-Mar-219_25_38AM_LI.jpg.7aff03cc4d89f313f80645f2be6f0418.jpg

Broken cc...I got that on a swimming costume...