Jump to content

What mods are there that give you equippable clothing parts? (Bras, panties, belts, gloves, pauldrons, etc)


BorisTheFurious

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had Brokefoot's UNP Compilation, but decided to go back to CBBE for the purpose of some other mods. 

 

Are there any more out there? I've looked around and there seems to be a lack of them, even though I'm sure I've heard of more, and I would think it would be fairly common.

Posted

I don't think cbbe has as much stuff in that regard.   The only thing I remember were some chopped up vanilla parts in MAK's remodeled armor.

It has been a Looooooooooooonnnngg time since I used cbbe though.

 

If you have Nifskope and the ck it's not hard at all to make some yourself with some armor sets. There are a few modders out there that break up there meshes in such a way that it makes it easy.  Other stuff would require a modeling program like 3ds though.  It's kind of luck of the draw which one any set qualifies as though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...