Extreme slowdown in sex anims outside EDIT: Solved

For some reason, whenever I have sex outside, the game freezes for about 5 minutes and then the animation starts goes on as normal. This is happening through SexLab Defeat, and only applies outside and only when creature animations are installed. I had Defeat start an animation without Creatures installed which went without incident. But as soon as I installed Creatures, sex with both humans and animals upon animation start freezes the whole game for several minutes outside. Everything occurs normally in a interior. The game doesn't CTD during this process.

Also I have both Nemesis and FNIS in my modlist, but FNIS is disabled except for the output and Nemesis is enabled.

Finally found the problem. It was "No grass in objects" mod that caused the freezes. Without it, takes about 6 seconds from start to animation, with takes about several minutes.

Papyrus.0.log plugins.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2021 at 12:51 PM, Wiggling Frog said:

Thanks bro, I was wondering why animations were taking forever to start.

This is a bit late, but if you still want to use the mod and have MO2, just precache the grass and you can use the mod without slowdown.