Equipable thongs for male player characters- Skyrim legendary edition

Hello, im looking for a equipable (hopefuly tribal style) thong for a wild game style im cooking up. i wanna play as a wild khajjit who lives off the land and does'nt go into the cities unless absolutely nessesary. im looking to give him a thong so to give this tribal vibe to him. do any of you have any suggestions of a "thong mod" for a PC only?

(ps: sorry for poor grammar, english is not my first language)

On 3/24/2021 at 12:02 PM, GabrielMidnight said:

I love that idea of your roleplay.^^ I would also be interested in a male thong to (un)equip. I only saw them coming with non-nude-body mods. I liked the Tarzan look.

yeah! im kinda looking for that tarzan vibe. btw thanks for the complements, if you wanna try it for yourself try using beastress lair, alternate start (ccas addon), hunterborn and scoped bows, i kinda just descided to play mostly naked.

2 hours ago, LARRY-IS-REAL said:

yeah! im kinda looking for that tarzan vibe. btw thanks for the complements, if you wanna try it for yourself try using beastress lair, alternate start (ccas addon), hunterborn and scoped bows, i kinda just descided to play mostly naked.

I'm trying to play an Imperial who is poor, works as a hunter and prostitute to survive. I want him to have a nice wooden shack in the wilderness - but I guess I have to mod one for myself. Running around barely clothed is also what I like in RPGs. Did it in Fallout too. xD I have Alternate Start and Hunterborn already. I will try the other two mods you mentioned! Also have the Frostfall-Hypothermia-Needs mods.

Still looking for a Hardcore Mod that still works... It's too easy to get a huge amount of gold and be a one-man army. :( And I only have a bow and knife with some fur armor - still overpowered af kinda. At this rate I can hardly justify that my Imperial is a poor guy. xD

12 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

I'm trying to play an Imperial who is poor, works as a hunter and prostitute to survive. I want him to have a nice wooden shack in the wilderness - but I guess I have to mod one for myself. Running around barely clothed is also what I like in RPGs. Did it in Fallout too. xD I have Alternate Start and Hunterborn already. I will try the other two mods you mentioned! Also have the Frostfall-Hypothermia-Needs mods.

Still looking for a Hardcore Mod that still works... It's too easy to get a huge amount of gold and be a one-man army. :( And I only have a bow and knife with some fur armor - still overpowered af kinda. At this rate I can hardly justify that my Imperial is a poor guy. xD

Oh! i think there is a mod that adds a small cave player home close to riverwood, but if you do want a shack you could try and use a mod that you can make your own shacks in the world. I think its called amazing shacks i dont remember correctly

Oof, i feel ya bro, maybe try to use requiem? Its a pretty good overhall for people who want a challenge added to their playthrough.

15 hours ago, LARRY-IS-REAL said:

Oh! i think there is a mod that adds a small cave player home close to riverwood, but if you do want a shack you could try and use a mod that you can make your own shacks in the world. I think its called amazing shacks i dont remember correctly

Oof, i feel ya bro, maybe try to use requiem? Its a pretty good overhall for people who want a challenge added to their playthrough.

I think I will try Requim in my next playthrough. For the moment I use smaller mods that reduce gold and the SL mods that make me spend/save money (buying free from slavery and all after "dying") or that I have to repair weapons (loved that in Fallout, sometimes I just repaired looted stuff just to through it away after that xD). Also, I will try the "build your own home" - maybe it got a shack too. It's 2nd most endorsed on Nexus.

It's nice to play Skyrim as someone who wants to survive and not a demi god.^^ Now all we need is a Tarzan thong. xD I tried "revealing armor" for Schlongs of Skyrim body, but... it doesn't have underwear at all. xDDD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...