Adding Vagina collision

Greetings, my fellow dragonborns. Here is my situation: I'm running BHUNP. When I installed the mod the breast collision only worked when the hands were bare and not when wearing gloves. I solved it by using Nifskope and manually copying the string data from the bare hands into all the gloves I'm using. Now I want to do the same with the vagina. The problem is that the bare hands do not have the link to the vagina, so I cannot copy what do not exist. The actual vagina xml is among the files, but I need to know how to add it. I found a guide about adding xmls to strings, but that guide was for people already well versed in Nifskope, which I am certainly not. Can you point me to a guide on how to do it? Preferably with images (videos even better) on how to do add the collision? Yes, I do need images because I'm dumber than your average Joe. Thanks in advance.

If the boobs are working chances are the vag is too.

no need to really mess with the body if youve installed BHUNP correctly.

if youre trying to get the vag working for eg in vaginal sex then the penis might need the collision data.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 2:51 AM, GamePlaying1977 said:

Hey - sorry to steal someone elses post but I can't seem to find any info and searching gives this post!

I am trying to find help getting penis collision data working - everything else is - Any suggestions for where to look / read?

I am using SOS HDT SMP and CBBB Amazing in VR

Hate to necro a dead topic, but I'm getting the exact same issue. Using CBBE 3BA (3BBB), HDT-SMP, CBPC, SOS plus the SOS HDT-SMP pack included on the main SOS download page, and everything is working great except for the penile/vaginal collision during animations. It's like the schlong has no collision, it doesn't activate the vagina mesh. Solo female animations that offer some penetration (fingering) and creature animations with BakaFactory's ABC mod work great and trigger the appropriate/expected vaginal reaction during animations. Everything else seems to be working fine as well, such as breasts/butt/belly bounce etc. Am I missing something really obvious here? I'm running SSE and all the apparent SSE versions of the mods, if that makes a difference. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

If this helps anyone, managed to get vaginal/penile collisions from SOS working right out of the box by swapping from CBBE 3BA to BHUNP. No XML editing required; not that I ever figured out how to get CBBE 3BA working anyway. Maybe the SOS HDT-SMP XML collision data files are calibrated to work with BHUNP by default rather than CBBE 3BA. Of course, swapping all the mods dependent upon CBBE 3BA to BHUNP equivalents (if available) was pretty time consuming, but worth it to get this maddening compatibility problem solved.