On 5/5/2021 at 1:34 PM, Shahariel said:

No, I just threw Confabulation into the room because the other tested horses were those activated by Confabulation... trying again with fresh download and install, maybe that is the problem (hopefully), and trying out Matchmaker instead of activating animations via Phillip's dialogue options.

Edit: Tried it out, and apparently Phillip's skeleton is not a supported skeleton - any possible help? Must he be loaded before MNC and/or HCoS?

Sorry, I rarely get notified about comments or anything. Phillip's skeleton (just like the other two) does not register in CF. They aren't intended to as they do not use the functions of arousal and such. Which version of Phillip are you using? also, have you re-registered all animations? That was an issue for another person once with one of the other followers. Just trying to eliminate all issues. Let me know if the problem persists and we can try to help get it working for you. ?

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 8:20 AM, Schticky Playa said:

Okay, so I just checked and I got one other report of this. I'm gonna look into it and make sure I didn't mess up the LL upload or something

edit: Yeah, I'm a big monkey fool and forgot to update the nif

Thanks for pointing it out!

I seem to still be having the broken ABC problem, despite installing the latest upload. Anyone else?

8 minutes ago, Katauni said:

I don't even get any dialogue options unique to him. What am i missing here? 

Nevermind i didn't know i had to talk to Dodd first. Also had to save and reload once i saw him in order to get the dialogue to appear, incase anyone else has this issue!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/9/2021 at 5:22 PM, KJones2017 said:

How do you get the ingredients from Philip? I found em with AdditemMenu but no sure how to collect in game.

After you acquire the book telling about the experiments and talk to Phillip about the book a new option appears in the sex selection part of his conversation menu that will allow you to gather the ingredients.

Edited by Jgoftl
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...