So.. i was thinking about doing some FFXIV stuff...

Hello everyone!

I've been mostly lurking on the forums for a while now and specially love the stories that ppl make at the Blog section.

So, a friend and i came up with an idea of telling a story of the "Warrior of Lust". The base idea is to create a love journal, telling his lewd events of the Main Scenario quest. As for an example, some story not told when at the Walking sands or something that the scions may not have told the first time they met, etc. Trying to do something in the chronological order with the Main story. Going from ARR until Shadowbringers in a series of posts. It would have some description and several images showing these events. (example of image)

Our doubt was, where to put it? We though og the loverslab but we see mostly Skyrim and Sims blogs.

What you guys thing about this idea? Would you like to see it? Any suggestions as well of a place to post?