Beginners Modding Tutorial

On 7/28/2021 at 11:20 AM, avionmission2 said:

When I try to use the search bar and use the apply vgmap function it opens some directory. What am I supposed to do then?

EDIT: I tried following your instructions but once I merged the shorts with the jacket it broke.

EDIT2: I tried merging the shorts with the shoes instead. I dont get any error in the g1m_import but its still fucky

Everytime you edit a mesh, you should always do "Apply 3d vgmap" & "Assign Vertex Group" before exporting.  That's why you're getting the funky textures.

When you use "Apply vgmap", search for where you exported your .g1m's vbs & ibs.  The vgmaps should be in that folder too.

2.jpg.0d0c9cfceee1c69da7262d250c031e61.jpg

3.jpg.195700c5d62c548794ac9e8f592d6273.jpg

Edited by wingzg
  • 4 months later...
Just now, ECH489 said:

Thanks for tutorial ! I really need it. But I was in trouble ar beginning. :(  blender2.8 or 3.0 can not support the 3DMigoto blender plug-in supplied by here

and it looks like that you used 2.8 in the tutorial (new ui). Can you please tell me where to get the plug-in which can used by 2.8 or 3.0?

3.0 support my homelanguage, I really neet it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

@wingzgHello, are you still there? The previous doa6 soft body problem has been solved, I want to ask this time, I can not use g1m directly export and import on the basis of other people's mods, the size of g1m will change, if I want to use other people's mods, For example, how to make a mod based on ssafRats' nude mod, are there any details, or can only be done slowly based on the original