Okay so I dowloaded this and even did everything correctly but heres what keeps happening when i launch my game it says that i dont have the latest version of skyrim se says that it requires 1.5.97 well the thing is i do in fact have that exact version of skyrim, i have the 1.5.97 and it still doesnt detect it, what do i do now?

Pls keep in mind I have a very limeted knowledge when it comes to modding.

But here is my guess.

Do you get this message on launch?
Then maybe you forgot to install the script extender or it is the wrong version.

Also you need to start via the script extender not Steam or an older Desktop shortcut.

btw. I recommend using Vortex if you arent allready

@Asbitos I already knew how to do that, I launch my game using the script extender, i currently have version 2.0.19 and that message pops up after I have loaded my saved file and playing in game. Could it be that this mod needs to be updated to the newest version of SKSE which is 2.0.19? I did notice that this mods latest update was for SKSE version 2.0.17

• 2 weeks later...

ojala alguien me pueda responder....baje el sexlab y me funciono correctamente usaba los hechizos para que las personas tengan sexo hasta de 3 y hasta con mi personaje pero ahora que soy lvl 15 uso el hechizo y de dice que el hechizo se desvanece y que no afecta a los npc ni a mi ....alguien podria decirme que paso ...revice todo y todo esta ok no hay fallas ni nada uso los otros hechizo y puedo tener solo con uno pero ya no con dos me ayudan porfavor