SexAssault - Stalker behaviour questions

Hello there,

I'm new to the SexOut mod and got everything installed so far. I'm using the SexAssault Mod too and it's working fine technically. While I had some fitting stalking moments, most times it's very unimmersive. Mostly when I enter small buildings with rather normal-ish people and suddendly a NPC stalks my character and has some fun with him while everyone is like "whatever". (I set it that normal NPCs are not likely to become stalkers, but shady NPCs will still attack in full buildings.) So, I set the stalking to take place Outside only. In the wasteland itself it would be okay to get attacked - it's the post-apocalypse after all, but in vanilla Fallout New Vegas the wasteland has zero people in it basically. Can Stalkers stalk you long distance? Like, from a town and follow you to the wasteland? When do they "give up" and stop stalking you? (Leaving the stalker slot.) Is there a setting, so the stalkers only use lonely areas to attack when in a building?

I read the description and tried to google it, but it's not an easy thing to google. Also, does it change something when you only use male-on-male settings? Seeing 99,999% of the mods are female-centred, I'm afraid that something is broken because I only enable the male homosexual settings. But the MCM settings suggest it's not an issue, seeing how many variables there are. Just wondering if there could be a hick up in the game due to this.

Thanks for helping, I hope I posted this in the right place. New to the "not on Nexus mods".

Take care, Gabriel ^^

Nevermind! I adjusted the settings a bit. With some head canon explainations why everyone wants to hump your courier and the "concede key" it works well with the immersion. Just find a corner, press concede - the stalker(s) will come to you and be satisfied for the time limit you set in the MCM menu. Then you can go on with your quest. Also gotta be careful with the wait-stalkers when you have a sneak quest and hide in a building. Fixed it with the "corner-concede"-strat.

(I'm writing this because ususally I'm a lurker who just reads and doesn't write when having a problem. Always glad when I read the solution in a thread. Maybe this will help another lurker who reads this someday.)