Hey guys,

I found a fullbody mesh for the outfit of Gavin Reed and wanted to cut it into jacket and pants.

For the jacket I had no problems at all, but the pants is to low, hence I got a hole in the sim body.

I am trying for a week to solve this and found out, that the uv_1 map aperently isn't on the whole lowercase body.

Does anyone know how to fix this or frankenmesh a lowercasebody in it? I tried to follow several tutorials but couldn't fix it.

Thanks for your answers and help.

Felina

wasdalos.png

Mesh Blender pants.JPG

Gavin Pants Mesh.blend

- Export a nude bottom

- Append it to Blender with your pants

- Delete unwanted vertices from the nude bottom

- Join the meshes with CTRL+J (I think the order is important, you need to join the "nude bottom" to the "pants". So select the nude mesh, then shift click the pants. And press CTRL+J.)

I did it for you, it should be what you wanted.

Gavin Pants Mesh - Doxy.blend

3 hours ago, LittleDoxy said:

- Export a nude bottom

- Append it to Blender with your pants

- Delete unwanted vertices from the nude bottom

- Join the meshes with CTRL+J (I think the order is important, you need to join the "nude bottom" to the "pants". So select the nude mesh, then shift click the pants. And press CTRL+J.)

I did it for you, it should be what you wanted.

Gavin Pants Mesh - Doxy.blend 2.59 MB · 0 downloads

Oh wow, thank you so much. I had some problems with the deleting of the vertices and didn't know that the order is important when joining.
I will try your fix later. I am so glad you did it, thanks again ❤️❤️❤️ 

Ok I tried it and the hole wasn't there anymore.

But now there is another little problem with the textures.

Aperently the part wich originally belongs to the naked body gets the texture of the pants too and isn't just the lowercase body.

Do I have to recolor the texture? But then the skin color isn't the one the sim has. For me it is important that there is the original sim skin color and not just always a fixed one.

Can you help me with that problem too @LittleDoxy? ❤️ 

Gavin Mesh Pants doubling texture.JPG

new texture GavGav Pants.png

Oops, I didn't think about that. But it's easy to fix!

The UV_0 is a flattened version of the mesh, it dictate where the textures should be applied. I selected the UVs of the pants, and moved them down a bit, so it doesn't overlap the UVs of the skin. But, by doing so, I also need to move down the texture, so it fits the UV!

I don't know if this is because of LoversLab, but your texture wasn't at the right size. I modified it a bit. It's not perfect but it *should* be working. (I haven't tested it.)

Gavin Textures Doxy.png

Gavin Pants Mesh - Doxy - 02.blend